• ...and so much more!
  • pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Trade pending.

I have for sale a Gen. 2 Glock 19. Unknown round count, but shoots like a Glock should. A previous owner stripped down the slide and controls in order to refinish it (I'm assuming) but never did. So the slide and controls are in need of refinishing...or not depending on your style :D. It was at one time a Virginia Beach PD gun and has the emblem on the slide. There has been some trigger work done which feels pretty good, but I am unable to say what exactly what was... "upgraded". The only thing that I would want to have checked out is the reset. I am unable to recall if it works while shooting, but when dry firing the trigger won't reset. Anyhow, who really needs it? Its like an odometer on a vehicle...its nice but not necessary. This gun will come with (1) non-Glock mag with a +2 baseplate and the box...if I have it. So here is your chance to own a "one of a kind" G19. Lets not trample everyone on this. If you want it, please post "I'll take it" followed by a PM. Im locarted in Noblesville and would like to eep a FTF in Hamilton Co if possible. Indiana ID and LTCH required. PM with questions. I am only interested in the following trades: Quality snub nose revolover in .357/38 or a Benelli M4. Other than that, the price is $415 firm at this time. No pics...I don't want to hurt her feelings :):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom