• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Perhaps if Germany (and the rest of the gang) had fulfilled their NATO defense obligations (2% of GDP?) all these years the whole European theater would be significantly different.

Instead they always looked to the US to be the world's Police and now they are stuck listening to us since they don't have the wherewithal to defend themselves without the sacrificial buffer of other nations.

They laughed at Trump when he told them being dependent on Putin's Russia for energy was a bad idea. Who's laughing now, Jerry?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wonder what the gas tax is there compared to ours?

Didn't we just raise our Indiana gas tax fairly recently?

Indiana has the 7th highest gas tax at 49.8 .....Florida is 26.5....CA has the highest at 51.1....Now look back at Indiana gas tax....and thank the Republican Party, pretty sure they are in charge of the state. I think you also have to add 18.3 cents on top of that state taxes for the Federal Tax. So IN gas tax per gallon is 68.1 cents a gallon. This is what I could find on google...sounds about right from what I have heard others say also.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wonder what the gas tax is there compared to ours?

Didn't we just raise our Indiana gas tax fairly recently?

Yes we the people of Indiana thought adding 10 cents more to the current gas tax was a great idea. I voted no when asked, but over 60% of Hoosier responding said do it. Never vote for an increase in any taxes. How dumb is that?

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Yes we the people of Indiana thought adding 10 cents more to the current gas tax was a great idea. I voted no when asked, but over 60% of Hoosier responding said do it. Never vote for an increase in any taxes. How dumb is that?

Hmmmm....is that like the 81 million that voted for Biden.....I think we got either stupidly or ballot tampering IMHO.....maybe both.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

To be fair, at least with gas taxes, people from out of state are helping find things.

Top Bottom