Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Someone should tell these dopes that vehicles left idling is bad for the environment.

Pic thread:

638acbc6b264f.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe drag that guy by his ankles instead of arms, and maybe he'll be a little more reluctant to jump back.

Course, there's punching him in the gut. That slows people down.
    But... that would be frowned on.
    I mean dragging the woman by the hair, or even dragging the dudes by the hands would already be assault/battery in the US. What’s another count at that point? :dunno:

I wish I knew what that lady said to the girl she drug by the hair. I mean she had her keys out, pointing in that girls face, laying it down thick. I can just imagine. “Bitch, I have to get my kids to school, I have to get to work. I have a real grown up life that has commitments and responsibilities. I don’t have time for your ****ing activism. So the **** out of my way or I’ll go through you.”

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    There really should be no punishment for running over someone doing this. If you are going to lay down or sit in the road, you are effectively attempting suicide. At that point someone hitting them should be absolved of any liability.

In harsh reality these stunt "Climate Activists" are just terrorists who haven't graduated to bomb making or shootings yet. Civilized society needs to recognize that, and act accordingly. When you are disrupting commerce, destroying and damaging priceless art, and other such acts to terrorize your fellow man into acquiescing to your demands. By definition, that is terrorism.

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    I have noticed a huge difference when this same kind of protest happens on the west coast. In the US these protesters have collaborators in the first row of stopped vehicles. Need a tow truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom