Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I don't know who they are
    The facts as I understand them:

Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood agent, has been accused of sexually assaulting many women (convicted of some so far, I believe). One if his accusers is the wife of the current CA Gov, Gavin Newsom. Newsom had an affair. Newsom's now wife had accused Weinstein of assaulting her (afaik, before she married Newsom). It is now revealed that had asked Weinstein how to navigate a sex scandal 2 years after he allegedly assaulted her. The basic claim by Weinstein is that he and the now Newsom wife had a consensual affair and pose the hypothetical why would a victim ask for advice from the abuser about covering up allegations of the very nature about which she accusing him.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The facts as I understand them:

Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood agent, has been accused of sexually assaulting many women (convicted of some so far, I believe). One if his accusers is the wife of the current CA Gov, Gavin Newsom. Newsom had an affair. Newsom's now wife had accused Weinstein of assaulting her (afaik, before she married Newsom). It is now revealed that had asked Weinstein how to navigate a sex scandal 2 years after he allegedly assaulted her. The basic claim by Weinstein is that he and the now Newsom wife had a consensual affair and pose the hypothetical why would a victim ask for advice from the abuser about covering up allegations of the very nature about which she accusing him.

Complicated, California is.;)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    just-begrateful-youwerent-bornina3rd-world-country-like-los-angeles-california-46160635.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom