Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Neither.
    Just start slowly inching forward.
    I bet he'll move.
    Reminds me of the time at IU Bloomington in the 1970's when open public parking places were very hard to find.

A friend went to park on a public street behind Wilkie South, and some guy was standing in the middle of a public parking place, claiming he was saving it.
    I told my friend, "He has no right to do this! Just slowly inch forward and he'll move out of the way.".

The guy moved out of the way.
    As we got out of the car we told him he had no right to do this and he was being an ***hole.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    Neither.
    Just start slowly inching forward.
    I bet he'll move.
    Reminds me of the time at IU Bloomington in the 1970's when open public parking places were very hard to find.

A friend went to park on a public street behind Wilkie South, and some guy was standing in the middle of a public parking place, claiming he was saving it.
    I told my friend, "He has no right to do this! Just slowly inch forward and he'll move out of the way.".

The guy moved out of the way.
    As we got out of the car we told him he had no right to do this and he was being an ***hole.

And when you came back to the car later, did you find one or both sides of the vehicle had been keyed?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom