• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    That reminds me of the report that came out a week or 2 ago. They had predicted that anywhere from ~30% to ~99% of all new cases in the US were going to be Omicron. After actually checking, that number came back as....22%. I don't trust prediction models from places that can't hit a close to 70% spread.
    Imperial College is the same place that came up with the model that the climate was irreversibly altered and that the arctic would be ice free in 2010 or some such BS. Every time you see them named you should simply assume that they are completely batsh!t crazy leftists who are advocating centralized planning of everything, because that is exactly what they are doing.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That reminds me of the report that came out a week or 2 ago. They had predicted that anywhere from ~30% to ~99% of all new cases in the US were going to be Omicron. After actually checking, that number came back as....22%. I don't trust prediction models from places that can't hit a close to 70% spread.
    They just made a minor mistake. They should have predicted anywhere from ~1% to ~99%. That would've really increased their credibility to some.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Depends on who sits in the White House when they do it.

If we have someone there who loves America, I'm seeing lots of glass factories coming up in the countries surrounding Israel.

If we have Joe or his ilk, we might see a moderately worded editorial in a small newspaper in BF, Egypt, a community of 400 people located in Western Nebraska.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I don't want to know from where you think her cork should be pulled.

Or why.

Perhaps placing one firmly in the top of her trachea with a hammer would be useful, though, as long as she was on a commercial plane..... no sharp objects....
    Pull the Pelosibeast's cork the way Jason pulled the cork on Talos in "Jason and the Argonauts".

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    269693900_897381340940610_2164590831756977453_n.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom