• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't care if it comes with a free bar of gold, I'm not willingly putting so much as a penny in John Kerry's pocket.
    You can have your Heinz ketchup quilt free. She just plays off the name…

“Heinz Kerry, heir to the Heinz fortune (and wife of Secretary of State John Kerry), won’t personally profit from the merger, according to a Heinz spokesman and analysts who spoke with Boston.com. Heinz Kerry cashed out her company stock when Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital acquired Heinz in 2013, Heinz said.”

“At the time of the sale, Heinz Kerry reportedly held less than a 1 percent stake in the company, an even smaller figure than the 4 percent reported by the Heinz company during John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You can have your Heinz ketchup quilt free. She just plays off the name…

“Heinz Kerry, heir to the Heinz fortune (and wife of Secretary of State John Kerry), won’t personally profit from the merger, according to a Heinz spokesman and analysts who spoke with Boston.com. Heinz Kerry cashed out her company stock when Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital acquired Heinz in 2013, Heinz said.”

“At the time of the sale, Heinz Kerry reportedly held less than a 1 percent stake in the company, an even smaller figure than the 4 percent reported by the Heinz company during John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign.”

To be consistent we need to know every investor in Kraft/Heinz and boycott them. It might even be your pension or investment account of your 401k, but hey, we got to hit them…

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    The usual Democrat way of paying off their shady dance partners - pallets of US currency delivered at night by C130
    I managed to answer my own question...

"According to the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), this is not a complete and total block of the central bank, as OFAC is authorizing certain transactions with Russia's central bank that are "energy-related," and that additional authorizations could follow if necessary."

I now return you to the funny political pics thread, already in progress.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom