Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    kkq7zkM.png

To be fair, that would be almost half a million lives.....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    .1% of the US population is about 330,000.
    A vaccine only affects the number that would get the virus and succumb that do not because of the vaccine, a much smaller number than a percent of the whole population...

Reminds me of when Indiana was looking to pass the lower BAC for OUI, I called my senator and asked the number of accidents and deaths attributed to those below .1 and above .08. After all, isn't that what the decision should be made on? I was congratulated for asking the best question on the topic, was told the data did not exist and it didn't matter it was politics

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Fact check: false. Biden would never void on the media.... even if his member was big enough to get out of his diaper, and he could maintain concentration long enough to do so.

I’d make the comparison to those more usually in diapers, but I have no reason to insult infants.

That is all.

Blessings,
    Bill

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    A vaccine only affects the number that would get the virus and succumb that do not because of the vaccine, a much smaller number than a percent of the whole population...

Reminds me of when Indiana was looking to pass the lower BAC for OUI, I called my senator and asked the number of accidents and deaths attributed to those below .1 and above .08. After all, isn't that what the decision should be made on? I was congratulated for asking the best question on the topic, was told the data did not exist and it didn't matter it was politics

I’m not advocating for the vaccine. I’m just saying .1% isn’t nothing when extrapolated out to millions of people. That’s all I’m saying. We lost 300,000 in WWII for perspective.

Definitely shouldn’t shut down the whole country for what’s basically the flu. Was just simply pointing out that .1% is a lot.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’m not advocating for the vaccine. I’m just saying .1% isn’t nothing when extrapolated out to millions of people. That’s all I’m saying. We lost 300,000 in WWII for perspective.

Definitely shouldn’t shut down the whole country for what’s basically the flu. Was just simply pointing out that .1% is a lot.
    And I'm simply pointing out that it is not .1 of population, it is a much smaller number.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom