Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Te4wUHJ.jpg
    Looks made up

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We all need to stop using the word Liberal because the problems are not with the Libtards any more, it's with Progressives. They are not the same thing.
    Problem is, they tend to vote the same way. Which means they are useful idiots at best. Hand maids to the evil empire, as it were.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Right, but words matter and continuing to blame the Libs is the wrong way to go. We lump them all in together, but they certainly don't.
    Well considering they’ve managed to equate the terms conservative and “far right,” (ever heard a news person say “far left?” Me either), I’m not going to lose any sleep over capital L “Liberal” becoming a bad word. Many of the red-pilled (ex?)-lefties that I listen to distance themselves from the ironically named “Progressives” by using the term “classical liberal” anyway.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I tend to go in the "words mean things" camp. I stopped calling "Democrats" Liberals, Progressives, The Left, or any of the other euphemisms for what they are by their ideology over a year ago. I refer them to them as Communists, and then for the slow politician types parenthetically explain that is another term for Democrat.

Just peruse the 2020 Democrat Party Platform. Filled with hate for this Nation and its principles. Disdain for the Rights of the People, confiscatory and redistributionist platform planks. The organization itself, and those who control it, are quickly rising to the level of "domestic enemies". I am not however providing any exceptions for those RINOs which all to often vote with the Communists (looking at you Senator Young, for voting Yea for HR 5305).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I tend to go in the "words mean things" camp. I stopped calling "Democrats" Liberals, Progressives, The Left, or any of the other euphemisms for what they are by their ideology over a year ago. I refer them to them as Communists, and then for the slow politician types parenthetically explain that is another term for Democrat.

Just peruse the 2020 Democrat Party Platform. Filled with hate for this Nation and its principles. Disdain for the Rights of the People, confiscatory and redistributionist platform planks. The organization itself, and those who control it, are quickly rising to the level of "domestic enemies". I am not however providing any exceptions for those RINOs which all to often vote with the Communists (looking at you Senator Young, for voting Yea for HR 5305).

I think I can go with this... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom