• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Had a great time meeting everyone. It was a really good turn out. We went to the gun show after, and I got the S&W M&P 15 22 that I was wanting so we need to meet at the range next time. We can all shoot it all day for $20.00

I must of missed ya at the show I headed that way about 15-20 after you left GC.

It was a good turnout it was nice meeting everyone I could. Sorry if I didnt get around to everyone. Thanks again for bearing the weather for the kick off to a new year!!! Maybe we can do a once a month of every other month thing. There is a indoor go-kart track in Indy you can rent out.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It was a good turnout. I got in a little late but there was still some bacon left!

Anyway nice to put some faces to names. I'm looking to head tot he show tomorrow after reading all of yoyur recon reports.

Travis,

Did we get a final count?
    Had to be at least 30 people when I got there at 9:40

Last edited:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Didint get a final count that is one thing I though of AFTER the fact I should of made a sign sheet. I will remember that fro next time though :)

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    I'm going to have to stop hanging out with you guys. I can't afford it :D This thing followed me home from the show.
    IMG_0708.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yeah but you can afford a lot of ammo for that!^^^^^^^^^

Congrats.

I'm thinking of heading to the show tomorrow. Or in about an hour.....

Is it your average FW show?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Congrats Sartwell, very nice buy! At least that one you can actualy afford to shoot!

It was night meeting some new faces, and seeing some I had met before. I had a good time and ate too much food. I felt like I was literally going to bust when I left, lol.

Went to the show, saw a few good prices but didn't really have the money. I did come out of there with a BUIS rear sight for the AR I'm building, along with some ammo. So basically got what I wanted anyways. I figured that show would be bigger. Heck the show in Tipton is about the same size and Tipton is less than half the size of Ft Wayne!!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    To me it seemed to be a little smaller than the one last month. When I first moved up here I remember the show I bought my Skyy at was HUGE.

Congrats on the purchase Sartwell that thing looks like it will be fun to shoot!!!!!

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    Great to see some familiar faces and some new ones! I always over-eat at buffets and today was no exception! Thanks for spearheading Travis!

Did everyone who went to the show visit 21st Century? I was thinking Jahred reminds me of the guy from "Lock-N-Load" on Showtime; anybody else think so?

JCA1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Travis,

Did we get a final count?
    Had to be at least 30 people when I got there at 9:40

I looked around and counted at one point and got to roughly 35, or so. I think several people had already headed out for the gun show by then, too.

I had a great time meeting and talking with some of you! And, the bacon was good, too. Thin and crispy, just the way I like it! :bacondance:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Great to see some familiar faces and some new ones! I always over-eat at buffets and today was no exception! Thanks for spearheading Travis!

Did everyone who went to the show visit 21st Century? I was thinking Jahred reminds me of the guy from "Lock-N-Load" on Showtime; anybody else think so?

Its not MY fault YOU over ate though remember that!!! :)

I was gonna swing by and say hi but it looked like the poor guy was gettin his butt kicked it was just him and a woman running the computer.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thank you for coming and enjoying. I think this is one of the longest running pages on here at the moment. I could be wrong though :dunno:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its not MY fault YOU over ate though remember that!!! :)

I was gonna swing by and say hi but it looked like the poor guy was gettin his butt kicked it was just him and a woman running the computer.

Yeah they were pretty busy most of the time. I waited to go back when they were a bit slower and bought the ammo.

Thanks again Travis for setting this up. I had a good time, ate too much good food. And could really use a nap right now. :):

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Had a great time. NEXT time...we all need to stand up one at a time and say who we are. lol. I met a lot of cool people but didn't get the chance to meet a lot of other folks as well. Hell, It just now dawned on me that I saw HotFarmBoy at the gun show and didn't even know it. I DID NOT realize you were coming. Geesh. I knew you looked familiar, I looked RIGHT at you. And then everyone else I didn't meet. I thought about going table to table to say Hello...I'm a little shy, What can I say?

Had a good time. We should do it often. How 'bout a local INGO breakfast every month or so?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Had a great time. NEXT time...we all need to stand up one at a time and say who we are. lol. I met a lot of cool people but didn't get the chance to meet a lot of other folks as well. Hell, It just now dawned on me that I saw HotFarmBoy at the gun show and didn't even know it. I DID NOT realize you were coming. Geesh. I knew you looked familiar, I looked RIGHT at you. And then everyone else I didn't meet. I thought about going table to table to say Hello...I'm a little shy, What can I say?

Had a good time. We should do it often. How 'bout a local INGO breakfast every month or so?

Yeah I saw you too, but I also noticed you and Jay talking to someone else so I didn't bother you. I'm wondering if Jay even recognized me without my glasses, since I was wearing them the first time I met him.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Hondo was wondering why I said not samual l jackson in the name list soooo here ya go hondo

MV5BMTkzMzE5NTMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDY0NTc3._V1._SX485_SY322_.jpg

Hes the SWAT guy I was tellin ya about

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for showing up at the Meet-N-Greet! Good to meet you all. Thanks, T-Tav, for setting it up. Looking forward to doing it again.

Sartwell, congrats on that new puppy that followed you home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom