• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mlang2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    My son wants me to take him but I'm not sure it's worth the drive from South Bend. We just went to one here a few weeks ago.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    2 new vendors already... look forward to seeing you fellas.

Actually there will be 3 new vendors : Cwood, Knife Lady with her fixed blades and myself with the folders.

Thats just 3 that are INGO members...might be other new vendors that are not INGO members....I know the promoter has been out talking to possible new vendors at some of the other shows.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    sp3worker and myself will have two table setup with various guns, ammo, and accessories. Make sure you guys swing by and say hello. I'll have my INGO hat on.

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    I am almost done going to gun shows. Half the stuff for sale is....junk...50 year old beat up shotguns, dealers always have the same stuff, etc...It also drives me crazy when I see a vendor trying to sell an ammo bulk pack of some sort that they themselves probably bought from Walmart and have it marked up 5-8 bucks :rolleyes:. If you are looking for a specific item, say a Springfield 1903 or something like that you may find what you are looking for. There also needs to be some kind of orginization to the whole thing, it's easy to skip over a gun you may be looking for.

With that being said it's nice to see some fresh blood in there like 21st, at least they are selling more mainstream stuff and even NFA items :rockwoot:.

If you are from out of town I would say save the gas...but it beats sitting around the house doing nothing.

mlang2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    They also need to compare pricing with each other. At the last show I went to, I picked up a new Glock 27 for $449 while other tables had them for $479-$499. $449 is a fair price for a used model so there are deals to be had if you do the leg work.

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Actually there will be 3 new vendors : Cwood, Knife Lady with her fixed blades and myself with the folders.

Thats just 3 that are INGO members...might be other new vendors that are not INGO members....I know the promoter has been out talking to possible new vendors at some of the other shows.

Cant wait to see what you 3 bring :rockwoot:

Top Bottom