• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    If anyone hasn't shot Friday Night Steel, they really should. It's a blast, and while I haven't shot their match in a while (losing your job kind of takes a chunk out of your shooting time) it's a blast. Nothing like a little bang and clang to start your weekend off right.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have only been to one FNS and that was last month. I was impressed with how smooth things ran. I thought the staff and the organizers did a great job of maximizing the facility. I highly recommend it.

Thank you for the kind compliments. We started Friday Night Steel about 3 years ago, and it is rewarding to see how much it has grown. I ran the match (with a bunch of help) initially, but now Anton Howard does almost all of the work. He's a project manager by trade, and has taken our match to a whole new level of organization and efficiency.

Thanks to all of our volunteers that make this possible too! This program is providing valuable income for our club, which is essential to keep the doors open, and in order to provide a financially stable club for the future. Hopefully we can "graduate" some good shooters from FNS, and sent them to the WVPPS match too!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I'll be there

I'll be there. Gotta deliver a 10/22 to Burl. Hope to have some new mag connectors I found by then to show off also. I know they should interest bwframe.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I can make this official I guess. If you want to play, the buy-in is $1. Guess how many entries there'll be. That's number of guns entered, not shooters. Winner gets double his/her buck back. What's left will buy a new steel target (or part of a target, or target's) for FNS. Post your guess here and gimme your $$ before the shooters meeting on Friday. I'll announce the winner (closest guess to actual # of entries) after the meeting.

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I would really like to attend this and have purchased the five magazines I believe I need to participate for my side arm, at least I think I may be understanding the rules on the site (I can use my Glock 19?).

Anyway, I would like to attend , I've got some insight from a member here, and would apprecaite more feedback on what to expect what to bring, etc.

daddysmallbucks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    SE Marion Co
    NEWBIE WITH Q's

I would really like to attend this and have purchased the five magazines I believe I need to participate for my side arm, at least I think I may be understanding the rules on the site (I can use my Glock 19?).

Anyway, I would like to attend , I've got some insight from a member here, and would apprecaite more feedback on what to expect what to bring, etc.

Im with him...Do we Just need a gun, 5 mags, our own ammo, holster, and some $$Dough$$? Whats the address of the competition?

Are there shotgun comps?:dunno:

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    I'm in with my 9MM AR again (with BUIS this time). I'v invited a friend who's never "played" before and needs a couple "Borrowed" Glock 22 mags. Anyone have a couple to loan??:dunno:

Top Bottom