• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Just to let everyone know I do sell freeze dried food and survival gear online. And before anyone freaks out, I was given permission to post this. I paid to become an advertiser but with the malware issue the administers have been very busy.

I am not a pushy person and will always tell you if you can get a better deal else where. Like the water barrels at Indy Self defense.

Anyone looking for a part time job this is a company new to Indiana. No competition except me. We do home shows like Tupperware or online parties. I have saved a lot of money on my preps by by getting free and half price food. This is a great way to get your spouses, your friends and family involved with prepping.

We carry just about anything you want...freeze dried instant milk, chicken, beef, eggs. These are my best sellers.

Watch for my banner...esrice said i t would be soon! Meanwhile my website is link to my store
    Tresia Thompson - Online Store

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes welcome.

Nice website. I'm very interested. I'll be looking into your products and what they perform like when cooking.

ClydeB

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    Kind of conflicted. I don't want to have a tupperware esque party at my house. But would be willing to attend another elsewhere. See from the phone number on your website that you are in the Indy area. Im waaay down in southern Indiana. So if you had a showing in Indy or points south on a weekend. I would be interested in attending.

I saw the Thrive products at a prepper conference back in May in another state. But the dealer didn't have any stock on hand outside of the samples she had with her. So, didn't order any. I tend to be cash and carry type.

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Hmm, I'd almost be interested in joining your team or throwing a party. Pm me the skinny on both.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks everyone...and Clyde Will keep you in mind... When I go to show, I do not sell anything...I just give info...I do have some customers who prefer to stay off the grid so they give me cash when they place their order and I call them and we meet so they can pick it up.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Just out of curiosity , why is it that the real meat products tend to be so much more than the TVP stuff ?

How does this companies food taste compared to Mountain House stuff I currently stock ?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Just out of curiosity , why is it that the real meat products tend to be so much more than the TVP stuff ?

How does this companies food taste compared to Mountain House stuff I currently stock ?

Because the TVP is made from soy beans...cheaper to raise and process. TPV is very salty to make it taste good...I would only use it with meat to make the meat stretch further.

There are only 3 places in the country that freeze dry food because it is an expensive process...all companies buy from these same places wholesale and put there labels on the cans. The difference is which grade of food they choose Out company always chooses the top grade....I would say we are as good as Mountain House if not better. We always have good prices and great sales...our company does give you the opportunity to get a lot of free food.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom