• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Diet is about 80% of the game. Really focus on the diet part of it. If you do the work outs like Doc posted you shouldn't see a lot of mass gain. These types of routines are designed to strengthen tone and promote lean mass as well as help with fat loss.

How long have you been doing these videos? What kind of results are you seeing, if you dont mind me asking? I bought a mountain bike and have been going to the gym a lot, and I have lost 35lbs. I have crohn's disease and have to take steroids, so I am constantly hungry and its a real battle to keep eating under control. I have hit a wall though, and it seems like I am stuck at my current weight of 195lbs.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I am trying to keep with a good balanced diet, but I keep cheating. When I quit drinking pop is when the lbs really started melting away. Still my diet isnt horrible, and it seems like even though I am staying at the same weight my pants keep getting bigger and bigger. So I think Doc is right, and that I am gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time. I need to concentrate more on my diet going forward though. Thanks guys!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So two days ago at work I had to run the length of the hospital to respond to a code. At this point post-procedure it was still hurting to go down stairs quickly. I realized after things settled down I wasn't in much pain so I figured I'd start these videos again. 8 days off sure put me behind, so I figured I'd just do a 20-minute one.

try this and let me know how much it sucks so I feel better about myself please :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-3SgK7C2Q9E

Top Bottom