Free areas of Super Bowl festivities...Carry friendly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That was you with the stroller! So annoying! ;) There were plenty of people pushing their little ones around last night. The only time I felt "stuck" was when a trash collector was pushing his bin around and got lodged in a bottle neck behind one of the tents. We were completely surrounded and several people hit my "metal hip", nobody said a word.

On the subject of parking. My brother and I were both able to find on street parking for free on New Jersey, off of Ohio. If you don't mind a little walk, you can't beat free.

guilty! :D sorry about my wife running the tires over your new sneaks. I'm sure they'll clean right up. :yesway:

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Last night I went into NFL Experience and not even a glance by security! You are pretty much G2G anywhere outside Lucas Oil.

coolcat1104

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    weapons at events and convention center

I was at the convention center tuesday, and was asked if I had any weapons on me. I was not carrying my pistol, but I did have a pocket knife. I told the lady no, I did not have any weapons. That or walk a 1 mile round trip. So I told a fib, whoops.
    Makes me feel uncomfortable to be asked if I have any weapons on me. would it be better to say do you have a permit to carry a weapon on you, and if you do, good day. I mean even when I do not carry my pistol, I always have my pocket knife on me. I have had to stash my knife outside of buildings so many times, like the government buildings downtown Indy, the courthouses to pay a seat belt ticket. Sometimes little things can be so annoying, even if there is a proper reason for doing them.:twocents:

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Wife & I went down & road the zip line. I was carrying my G23 & G27 & wife had gun with her, too. Did notice in the Convention Center, they set up walk through metal detectors and wands and pat downs, though.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was at the convention center tuesday, and was asked if I had any weapons on me. I was not carrying my pistol, but I did have a pocket knife. I told the lady no, I did not have any weapons. That or walk a 1 mile round trip. So I told a fib, whoops.
    Makes me feel uncomfortable to be asked if I have any weapons on me. would it be better to say do you have a permit to carry a weapon on you, and if you do, good day. I mean even when I do not carry my pistol, I always have my pocket knife on me. I have had to stash my knife outside of buildings so many times, like the government buildings downtown Indy, the courthouses to pay a seat belt ticket. Sometimes little things can be so annoying, even if there is a proper reason for doing them.:twocents:

You didn't fib. . . . it's only a weapon if you're threatened in such a way that requires it to become a weapon!:patriot:

Top Bottom