Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd sure like to know the context around that.

One comment says the following:

"I saw another photo taken just before this one. It appears that the man was in front of a group of rioters (between them and the police line). Cop appeared to have tried shooting rubber at the main group when they ran back, but got him instead."

They got him to the hospital

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Tell me about it - Every time I mow the yard it's in my head the whole time... been near eight years.

Maybe I should switch to diagonal.... that's like some unwritten suburb rule, right?

Too easy.

giphy.gif

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    LAPD cop shoots homeless man in the face/eye. At least the other cops seem to be telling him to stand down

EZxacGCUYAACExW

Here's another one for you (forgive if a Dupe...some of us have a job and can't follow the S/S all day):

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5...-suspended/ar-BB156hh9?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds

I can see the initial push, maybe, but a dozen officers filing past the man as a pool of blood grows under his head (visible in the video), making no visible effort to render helpful action? Well, as we've always known, it isn't just "people of color" getting this treatment.

Supposedly 57 officers have resigned over the suspension of two. I say - Bye Felicia. This is time for a Ronald Reagan / Air Traffic Controllers response.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    [video=youtube;JtPfoEvNJ74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPfoEvNJ74&fbclid=IwAR2qMzhnVQZRLYdrQi6q3 mT6CyszJU211ywmweEdfAitgFEyD_1F_jEf_PQ[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also, sharing for entertainment purposes only. The conspiracy theorists are on the case. Guess what, he's alive and probably chillin' with Epstein.

EZym4t-X0AE3acA

EZyuwItWoAIKm_Q

EZym4t9X0AMDyTm

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    An interview with the man who disarmed some punk ass rioters.

[video=youtube_share;jrx-xG_vNBY]http://youtu.be/jrx-xG_vNBY[/video]

Awesome.
    Kept his cool.
    Took TWO rifles, not just the one.
    The first person was firing into the car.
    Lucky this guy found him.
    Someone else might have pulled the trigger.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I know talking about things on other forums is generally a bad idea, but people should be aware because it potentially concerns tomorrow.

Over on the ar15 forums, a confirmed Air Force Airman said their base had a zoom call.
    In the call was open discussion of a coup, and defying Trump's orders. Along with a lot of BLM material.

Apparently this zoom call took place in Eglin 96th TW, and is being investigated right now. All threads mentioning the incident are being wiped almost immediately, but you can still find it through google's cache.
    People really should know this kind of riff raff is going on.

If mods think this is potentially a problem, delete my post.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I know talking about things on other forums is generally a bad idea, but people should be aware because it potentially concerns tomorrow.

Over on the ar15 forums, a confirmed air force airman said their base had a zoom call.
    In the call was open discussion of a coup, and defying Trump's orders. Along with a lot of BLM material.

Apparently this zoom call took place in Eglin 96th TW, and is being investigated right now. All threads mentioning the incident are being wiped almost immediately, but you can still find it through google's cache.
    People really should know this kind of riff raff is going on.

If mods think this is potentially a problem, delete my post.

First, it's Air Force, and Airmen.

Second, Eglin AFB, Fl (between Valparaiso/Niceville and Shalimar, Fort Walton Beach) and the unit referenced is the 96th Test Wing (TW). This is under AFMC (Air Force Materiel Command) and also has the base support mission. The Air Armament Center is a tenant on Eglin and develops new weapons like the MOAB. This is a Test and Research and Development organization, read this as "does not have a combat mission".

The 53rd Wing under Air Combat Command (I was assigned there 99-03) does operational testing, electronic warfare, and weapons evaluation (the F-16 and sub-scale drones). The 33rd Fighter Wing does Joint/International training for operations and maintenance on the F-35 and is now under the Air Education and Training Command (AETC, pronounced Air Etc.)

The 33rd FW (The Nomads) wearing AETC patches makes me sad, this is a very historic unit. They shot the **** out of Rommel's Afrika Corps in WWII with P-40 Warhawks and Saddam's Air Force in Desert Storm with F-15C Eagles (16 aerial victories of the 35 total were 33 FW, 58th Fighter Squadron.)

Break-break, back to subject. This sounds like some mosquito wing (one-striper E2-type) logged on to the base Wi-Fi which is provided by the 96th TW and not the 96th TW leadership sitting in the HQ building planning to overthrow the US Government by other than Constitutional means.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    The man didn't deserve to die so save your "Oh Boy's" or another day.
    Autopsy results for Floyd. Is this relevant? What if the officers were tested and had the same results?
    Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL6. Cotinine positive7. Caffeine positive.
    It's relevant because cocaine use is tied to excited Delirium.

Look at the whole pharmacy they found in his system..

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom