• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You know what's pathetic? The police put up more of a fight to protect CNN than they did their own police station, housing project, or city.

There is no "the police". There's some 18,000 different police departments. Atlanta police are not Minneapolis police.

"The police" in Minneapolis did what police do. Responded to their civilian leadership. This isn't a police state, regardless of the interwebs finding tyranny under every rock.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    CNN reporter now crying uncle as the rioters turn on CNN. I can't stop laughing.

U1ouiKt.png

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    There is no "the police". There's some 18,000 different police departments. Atlanta police are not Minneapolis police.

"The police" in Minneapolis did what police do. Responded to their civilian leadership. This isn't a police state, regardless of the interwebs finding tyranny under every rock.
    Yes they did and it looks like the leaders told them to stand down. SMH

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Have we discussed the fact that the ME ruled no traumatic asphyxiation and no strangulation?

My layman's terms interpretation of that means he wasn't killed by being struck or squeezing his neck. Which I called early on. Asphyxiation comes in multiple flavors. If you die from running your car in an enclosed area that's a type of asphyxia, but not traumatic or strangulation. This is more likely positional asphyxiation/excited delirium.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    People beating on your car and trying to break stuff he decided to put the hammer down.

All one needs to do is remember what happened to the trucker in the 92 LA riots.

If "protesters" attack your car, you better floor it, because you won't live long if you don't.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My wife delivered a PUDC to our backdoor neighbor a few minutes ago. He's a minister.

His wife was outside. Said she'd been outside all day because the minister was so angry about Floyd's death.

So, I figure when a republican Protestant minister and an agnostic democrat agree and get angry over the same death it's takes us out of "keyboard warrior" status.

If I get so pissed I make my wife stand outside all day, will Mrs Alpo bring me one too? I mean, I'm upset about this as well. Just sayin... :):

For those of us down in Indiucky's neck of the woods, 2nd street bridge was shut down while the "no justice no peace" protestors protest, and they're moving towards 4th street live. Tomorrow they're expecting protests to continue.

Dang it. I was planning to go biking downtown tomorrow. So much for that. Guess I'll have to go out east. Or. Maybe I could go earlier in the morning. I don't think protestors will be back up until later in the day if they're out all night.

Sling your AR and you'll be fine. LOL

It doesn’t matter whether the autopsy report says Floyd died of a heart attack or a crushed neck… All that cop had to do was tune in for a few seconds and realize the Floyd was in deep trouble and do the right thing. He and the other three cops, like BBI said, screwed it up for all the others.

edit: and all the innocent people who are collateral damage in the ensuing mess.

Yep. Just like "Hands up dont shoot" was a fabrication. Yet it was repeated constantly as if it were Gospel. This revelation is the equivalent. Facts dont matter.

Any rioting going on in Indy? Important to know how close to home this is getting.

Protests, but so far no riots.

This city is still conservative enough I think that we dont have as much to worry about. Our thugs are not quite so blatant.

Though when I venture north Sunday night to a suburb of Detroit for a couple days, I'll make sure my AR Pistol is in the car just in case. Anyone heard of any of this nonsense happening there?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Though when I venture north Sunday night to a suburb of Detroit for a couple days, I'll make sure my AR Pistol is in the car just in case. Anyone heard of any of this nonsense happening there?

I think crime has killed off so much of the population of detroit, that crime has been reduced.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    “The killing of George Floyd was the spark, but the tinder that set off with years of similar brutalities and killings of African Americans all over the country,” said IU senior lecturer Carl Weinberg.
    People in Indianapolis are still mourning Dreasjon Reed, 21, who was shot and killed by an Indianapolis Metropolitan police officer in early May.

Not going to link the source because screw them.

This is what I hate about this quote. MN death was wrong and unnecessary. Reed shot at police before being shot. Stop lumping them together. Stop with the Ferguson narratives. Sometimes people have to be killed, either by police or by citizens.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All one needs to do is remember what happened to the trucker in the 92 LA riots.

If "protesters" attack your car, you better floor it, because you won't live long if you don't.

^^^And this!!!^^^

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    My layman's terms interpretation of that means he wasn't killed by being struck or squeezing his neck. Which I called early on. Asphyxiation comes in multiple flavors. <SNIP> This is more likely positional asphyxiation/excited delirium.

:yesway:

It's why EMS doesn't transport patients prone, especially after any sort of stimulated/excited state for the patient. It's a known hazard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom