Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So let me get this straight...

If you open a hair salon, you get a swat team at your door shutting you down, with an mrap and a turret machine gun.

If you burn down an entire city and raid a police department, police give orders to stand down.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    S494lTs.png

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1266221596815089664

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So let me get this straight...

If you open a hair salon, you get a swat team at your door shutting you down, with an mrap and a turret machine gun.

If you burn down an entire city and raid a police department, police give orders to stand down.

And you just wrapped it up nicely for us. To much truth here.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I’m sure there are a lot of weapons in that crowd. I wouldn’t want to face off against them. Could have a lot to do with why I was never interested in being a cop.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m sure there are a lot of weapons in that crowd. I wouldn’t want to face off against them. Could have a lot to do with why I was never interested in being a cop.

That's what MRAPS are for.

They'll stop anything that crowd has. Do what's necessary to stop the insanity.

They're far more justified in shooting during this, than they are rolling up in MRAPS at peaceful protests and rallies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The good news all those who've been fantasizing about civil war and/or living in an area with no governmental control can now take a field trip and experience it. See if it lives up to the hype and all that.
    Na some of us have already seen it.
    Ive seen a lot of boot licking too and i wont be doing any of that either.
    Civil war should never be a fantasy that excites people. It or revolution must always be a last resort when all other means have failed. As our founders wrote about and did themselves.
    We arent there yet.
    The Minnesota situation is not that. Now they are just a bunch of criminal thugs that need put down.
    I know there will always be those who push for violence, but there are also those who live with their heads in the sand too.
    I think people should be in the middle.
    I don't want to see violence but i also do not want to see a tyrannical government or police state.
    The violence (riots) happening are wrong. Period. There is NO excuse for them and it doesnt help their cause any. Moat of those losers have just been waiting to blend into a crowd and start it.
    I hope the guard is deployed and starts teaching these punks exactly what a real military deployed on U.S. soil looks like. I think theyll start wishing for the police back.
    Looters, people throwing rocks, shooting fireworks or guns, and burning buildings need shot on sight.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Amen, it's going to get worse nation wide until someone starts giving people a reason to second guess this behavior.
    If i had a business id be the "korean" on the roof.
    My house, even more so. Crowds dont form as easily or they disperse when the people next to them start dropping like flies around them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If anyone starts “shooting on sight”, lots of people are gonna die on both sides.

What's your alternative? Sit back and let it grow nation wide, and burn down all of our cities?
    We tolerated police buying all of this military hardware, and now that it's time to use it in defense of rule of law, they want to stand down.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If anyone starts “shooting on sight”, lots of people are gonna die on both sides.
    Sometimes you have to stand for what's right and what you took an oath to defend. They signed up to do a job. In America we dont cower to criminals and domestic terrorists. Shut the riots down.
    If people elect pussees they get whats happening in Minnesota.
    Elect strong leaders, not wimps

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just a reminder that we will not suggest civil disobedience or acts against the Gov. on Ingo.
    I have removed a few posts. If this is brought up again there will be folks shown the gate.

We are all upset and enraged at this. But we will not condone or wish it be directed against the Gov. Period.

Keep your heads on straight people.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    If i had a business id be the "korean" on the roof.
    My house, even more so. Crowds dont form as easily or they disperse when the people next to them start dropping like flies around them.

Bracken Chronicles, chapter 10, happening now...

Don’t look now, but they’re after a black SUV with five guys with AR’s in it and Texas plates.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just a reminder that we will not suggest civil disobedience or acts against the Gov. on Ingo.
    I have removed a few posts. If this is brought up again there will be folks shown the gate.

We are all upset and enraged at this. But we will not condone or wish it be directed against the Gov. Period.

Keep your heads on straight people.
    Just to clarify thats deffinately not what i was advocating.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Yet...
    ...soon to be coming to town near you.

They will really have to ramp it up to get to match when DC was on fire. And it was on fire. I watched it....

On Friday, April 5, President Johnson dispatched 11,850 federal troops and 1,750 D.C. Army National Guardsmen to assist the overwhelmed D.C. police force.[SUP][15][/SUP] Marines mounted machine guns on the steps of the Capitol and Army soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Regiment guarded the White House. The 2nd Brigade Combat Team of the 82nd Airborne Division from Fort Bragg, North Carolina and 6th Cavalry Regiment from Fort Meade, Maryland were among the principal federal forces sent to the city. At one point, on April 5, rioting reached within two blocks of the White House before rioters retreated. The occupation of Washington was the largest of any American city since the Civil War.
    Federal troops and National Guardsmen imposed a strict curfew, worked riot control, patrolled the streets, guarded looted stores, and provided aid to those who were displaced by the rioting. They continued to remain after the rioting had officially ceased to protect against a second riot and further damage

The property loss caused by the riots was extensive and included damage to 1,199 buildings, including 283 residential and 1,590 commercial units. Losses to at least partially insured properties in the concentrated area of looting and destruction were estimated at $25 million. Insurance covered only 29% of the total loss suffered by these businesses. As a result of the riot damage, an estimated 2,900 insurance policies were cancelled and 500 businesses suffered inflated insurance rates. The Board of Trade estimated a loss of $40 million in tourist trade during April and May including those due to the cancellation of the National Cherry Blossom Festival.
    The riots devastated Washington's inner city economy. With the destruction or closing of businesses, thousands of jobs were lost, and insurance rates soared. Made uneasy by the violence, white flight from the city accelerated, depressing property values. Crime in the burned out neighborhoods rose sharply, further discouraging investment.
    On some blocks, only rubble remained for decades. Columbia Heights and the U Street Corridor did not begin to recover economically until the opening of metro (subway) stations at U Street in 1991 and Columbia Heights stations in 1999, which in turn assisted the areas' gentrification in the 2010s

April 8, when the city was considered pacified, 13 people had been killed in fires, by police officers, or by rioters. An additional 1,097 people were injured and over 7,600 people were arrested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom