• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I know who doesn't. I don't know who does. H & H/Targetmaster does not.

I discussed it with prior ownership. They saw it as too much liability, especially after they had a range suicide there some years back.

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    Other than H&H, there is only one other good public range to shoot at but it's outside. That would be down in Huntington at the reservoir. As the Capitan said, H&H no longer has rentils...

Scott

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    What are you curious about shooting? If I have one, you are welcome to it. No charge... I am always looking for a reason to go shooting..

I was about to ask the same question. what are you looking to shoot? you bring the ammo you want to use. no extra cost.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    What are you curious about shooting? If I have one, you are welcome to it. No charge... I am always looking for a reason to go shooting..

regards

I was about to ask the same question. what are you looking to shoot? you bring the ammo you want to use. no extra cost.

I am with you guys. If I have it he is welcome to shoot it. Maybe we should do a Fort Wayne area INgo shoot some day?

Matt

Cactus Jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Huntington
    I'm in, It would be cool to meet some of you guys. The outdoor range in Huntington does not allow full auto, If you were serious Britton. But It's the nicest range I have ever been too. $4 all day.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    im sure he was serious about full auto. my range near decatur is full auto friendly and there is a building we can cook/eat in. the weather is a bit too unpredictable to do anything soon.

j. villarreal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That would be awesome! I only have a Beretta Stampede .45 single action army clone but I'm in. I've also shot a Glock 19 and a Taurus snubby and I'd really like to get a chance at shooting the Walther P99, an XD, and any 1911!

Jason

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I've been to this range and it's not state of the art like Huntington, but it is really nice.

Yea not the nicest range in the world, but is cheap for membership ($20 a year, $200 for lifetime) and allows full auto use. Plus it is a 10 minute drive for me, not 45 like Huntington.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    That would be awesome! I only have a Beretta Stampede .45 single action army clone but I'm in. I've also shot a Glock 19 and a Taurus snubby and I'd really like to get a chance at shooting the Walther P99, an XD, and any 1911!

Jason

I have an XD9 and a couple of 1911's that you can shoot. Do you have 45 and 9mm ammo? I want to shoot your Beretta stampede. I have 45 long colt ammo.

To all, let's make it work. I will be at the FWRR range this Sunday for a 100 yard offhand match. We will probably be done by 1400 hours. If you all meet me there, we can get this done..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom