• ...and so much more!
  • Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I'd be in for that too.

I don't have any super cool toys, like machine guns, but I'd certainly be glad to bring some of the ones I do have.

Winchester M1 carbine
    S&W M&P 40
    S&W 642
    Norinco 1911
    CZ 75

and maybe some others.

Where is this range in Decatur?

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    Are we leaning towards an indoor shoot or outdoor? There would be much more room at Huntington outside on a nice weekend day this spring and a lot cheaper than H&H. All depends on how soon you guys want to get together. Bring the wives too?

Scott

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    i'm partial to the idea of Decatur range. i've never been, could members sign in folks as guests, potential members. i like the idea of a private range with a place to eat. (chunk hungry)

the Huntington range can get full on nice days. its really nice, but could be crowded if every poster on this thread showed up on a nice day. popular place on nice saturdays.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Bluecreek is SE of Decatur almost to the Ohio line. It is on a dirt road that runs between 224 and 33. I think it is the last dirt road before you get to Ohio. Its been 10 years since I was there so maybe someone will chime in with better directions.

sp3worker

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Bluecreek is SE of Decatur almost to the Ohio line. It is on a dirt road that runs between 224 and 33. I think it is the last dirt road before you get to Ohio. Its been 10 years since I was there so maybe someone will chime in with better directions.

That's pretty much the directions I'd give, except I think it's 124 not 224. I think the road is 650, not sure if it's N,S,E or W. We're going to have to wait a little while, I'm almost positive it will be flooded for a while. I'd say Huntington is out, full auto is not allowed there.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That's pretty much the directions I'd give, except I think it's 124 not 224. I think the road is 650, not sure if it's N,S,E or W. We're going to have to wait a little while, I'm almost positive it will be flooded for a while. I'd say Huntington is out, full auto is not allowed there.

thanks, both of you

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian

The clubhouse is basically on the corner of 124 and 650E.

Top Bottom