• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    The only thing I change on my carry guns are the grips and sights. I leave the internals stock and/or replace with stock parts. if you need a light trigger to feel confident about your carry gun you need to get the fundamentals of shooting down better.

not hatin... just sayin

Last edited:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    First off I'm not at all trying to sound like I know alot about guns. If you have ever read my previous post I've mentioned I'm still just a very young novice. So I've got a lot to still learn.

I was just going off of "what I was told". I was thinking of putting a lighter trigger on my G23 and was told that because that a glock does not have a safety that locks the trigger and you could accidently bump your trigger and missfire, that that might not be a good idea.

Agian I'm still a novice in the gun world. I still do have a lot to learn this is why I signed on to this Forum to learn from the more seasoned gun owners.

turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    First off I'm not at all trying to sound like I know alot about guns. If you have ever read my previous post I've mentioned I'm still just a very young novice. So I've got a lot to still learn.

I was just going off of "what I was told". I was thinking of putting a lighter trigger on my G23 and was told that because that a glock does not have a safety that locks the trigger and you could accidently bump your trigger and missfire, that that might not be a good idea.

Agian I'm still a novice in the gun world. I still do have a lot to learn this is why I signed on to this Forum to learn from the more seasoned gun owners.

I didn't know if you were serious or not. I know a guy who went to glock school and said they dropped a loaded glock 100 feet and it never went off, only broke the rear sight. You can order a golck from the factory with a 3.5 trigger. 3.5 lbs or 12lbs they only go bang when you pull the trigger.
    :draw: I'm what you probally call an old man and I'm still learning.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom