• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I love the feel of the Gen 4's! Enjoy the gun!

Just bought a Glock 26 Gen4 and love it. I have owned several other pistols, and the Glock is by far the best. Simple, easy to use, predictable recoil, easy to conceal, etc, etc, I could go on all day about it. Wish I would have bought the 26 years ago.

While cleaning yesterday after shooting it got even better with the larger grip that was included. Thank you everyone who recommended a Glock, thank you Bradis for the pleasant buying experience.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Congrats! I am betting this will not be your last! They are a great handgun!

My G26 and my G36 are typically my summer carry now. The Kahr I thought I would carry is sleeping in the safe.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I personally don't like Glocks. Having said that, congratulations on finding a gun that you love. I appreciate all the fine qualities that Glocks have and that many people think they are the ultimate in handguns. Good for you and I hope you have a long and wonderful relationship with your new friend.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Congrats, excellant choice, very easy for CC and getting a G19 magazine with the grip extension makes for a nice reload carry mag with 15 more rounds of 9mm HOLEsomeness.

fangz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    North Side
    I hope you two will be very happy together.

Let us know how you like the grip. When I tried a Gen 4 at the 1500, it really turned me off, and I went with the Gen 3.

I did switch to the larger grip back extension due to my large hands, but I was happy with the Grip before that.

I tried the Glock 19 and the trigger guard dug into my middle finger, it was also too large for me to conceal with the IWB holster @ the 3:30 position wearing a T-Shirt.

So far I have 150 rounds through it and have had two brass land on my head, kinda funny.

Compuvette

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I've been thinking about a gen 4 26. I've got a gen 3 26, but my LGS has a gen 4 that I've been kicking around....

Good purchase, glad it's working out for you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom