Firearms stolen from home of anti-Gun LA Mayor candidate...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    I've lived in California since 1978, we've tried to arrange to come 'home' but at the age of 71 it's just not going to happen.

That aside, this is the kind of stuff that makes me giggle.

Los Angeles Democratic mayoral candidate Karen Bass says home was burglarized, two guns stolen​

Rep. Karen Bass says that two guns were stolen from her Los Angeles home

Democratic Congresswoman Karen Bass, who is running for mayor of Los Angeles, announced Saturday that her home was burglarized as the city experiences a surge in crime that is one of the top concerns facing southern California voters.

"Last night, I came home and discovered that my house had been broken into and burglarized," the Bass campaign said in a statement. "LAPD was called, and I appreciate their assistance. At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not. It's unnerving and, unfortunately, it's something that far too many Angelenos have faced."

It is unclear if police have identified a suspect or if any arrests have been made.

I wanna know 'despite being safely and securely stored' how were the stolen? I know how much my gun safe weighs...

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I for one would like to know the make, model, magazine capacity, date it was purchased, if she had a permit for it, and what she considers "safely and securely stored". I wouldn't ask this for any other person, but since those are the "important" questions the left always asks, it's time we ask those questions of those who are suppose to represent us. This one votes for every gun control bill she has seen. Knowing the Make, Model, and capacity will also show if she possesses the very guns she is voting to ban. Perhaps later we will get answers to these important questions in a FOIA request.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom