• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Finally headed to the range to shoot my Ruger LCP and 10/22 that I bought for Xmas and have not had time till shoot till NOW.

Been dying to shoot the LCP to see how the pocket gun feels.

Well I will post when I get back but I'm outta here.

Folap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    From my experience it is not a very fun gun to shoot and can result in a sore hand after putting a box of ammo through it, that doesnt stop me from carrying one for my EDC though.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My LCP was bone stock when acquired and it wasn't much fun to shoot, that's for sure; however, with a Pearce grip extension and a Hogue Handall Jr. grip wrap, the LCP is much easier to shoot....and it's actually fun now.

Am I as accurate with this pocket pistol as I am a compact or full sized handgun? No, but the add-ons greatly improved my accuracy and recoil management.

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Yeah my LCP came with 2 clips and 1 has the Ruger finger extension, I need to try the pearce ones. I shot 2 clips full of the one with out it and threw it back in the bag, felt like the gun was going to jump out of my hand. With extension felt recoil was reduced was able to get on target alot faster for follow up shots and after 100 rounds thru that clip my hand was not sore. Was much more accurate with my Glock 22 but that was to be expected. All in all I am actually pretty happy with the gun and will be carrying it alot when looking for something to just throw in my pocket.

10/22 was fun but didn't really get to test its accuracy since the range is only like 50ft, but at that range it shoots very tight groups.:laugh:

Top Bottom