• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    That is good to hear, Shooter. I should never have to meet an ATF agent on official business for anything more serious than a cup of coffee and a struggle over who gets to read the local paper first! :)

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Bradis

Well I was at the shop the day Turtle came in and if a Fed was there they didn't identify themselves to the employees. Maybe they were shopping. They are people too. I was working because I introduced Turtle to Target 64

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    It wasn't what they were wearing, it was obvious who they were the second they climbed out of the black helicopter in the parking lot!

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    So has anyone been waterboarded yet?

What's the outcome Turtle? Can you divulge any info or are all of your documents redacted? ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    tinfoilhat.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We got this for the granddaughter's b-day this month. :) We're pretty proud!! :D

The Ultimate In Baby Mind-Control Protection

Oh! now that is nice!!! I wonder if that is why they got rid of aluminum siding and went to plastic in house siding, because the government had trouble reading the thoughts of those that had aluminum siding, I think on I am on to something here!!!! :shady::runaway:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oh! now that is nice!!! I wonder if that is why they got rid of aluminum siding and went to plastic in house siding, because the government had trouble reading the thoughts of those that had aluminum siding, I think on I am on to something here!!!! :shady::runaway:
    Of course you are right. I'm going back to aluminum siding and roofing. Here's the love shack with the new roofing installed.

FoilOnRoofDSCF1672-735179.jpg

Last edited:

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Its not a stink, its the fact that the people who wear tinfoil don't bath due to the water being scary. Most people whom have jobs usually smell a hell of a lot better then the slobs I see at the gunshows with the WOLF shirts on and the crappy t-shirts with I'm this this and this in the tent sizes of 3xxxL

Sorry but you tin foil freaks smell, and are over weight.
    Thats my personal oppinion.

I would much rather befriend those with common sense "99.9% of police/fire/and other GOV employees" then those who bend truth to feel like they are important or did something for there country instead other then complain about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom