• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Fauci is his own moral guide, and he represents science.

Fauci said, "First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are, I think, enough to keep me going on the right path."

Fauci has previously made little effort to conceal his fulsome self-esteem, claiming that those who criticize him are "really criticizing science, because I represent science."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It’s a human condition to want to be our own god…or at least worship a god that looks like us. “The Science (tm)” will be his theology, he worships himself.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

What a(nother) megalomaniac.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

This must be the one that will be crucified for Fauci.
    And what is infuriating is that he himself will skate. Dems wont even consider holding him accountable, and the poor little guy "just following orders" however will take the fall so that they can say that justice was served and we the people will feel like something was done.

They both need to share a jail cell.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Somebody needs to go to jail. Nobody will, but they should.

Ex-Fauci top adviser offers apologies and excuses after COVID email revelations​

In one of the newly released emails to Daszak, Morens said he "learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA’d, but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe. Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Ex-Fauci top adviser offers apologies and excuses after COVID email revelations​

In one of the newly released emails to Daszak, Morens said he "learned from our FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA’d, but before the search starts. So I think we are all safe. Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail."

Nobody cares. The same people that were the leaders during all of this then are running again now. Few, if any, incumbents were tossed out of office in 2022--most of whom were either complicit or willingly compliant with the covid tyranny. We had a chance to cut tumors out then and didn't. We're not going to do it this year either. Nobody cares.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

People suffering consequences, would imply the .gov made mistakes.
    We can't have that... can we.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The 150 emails released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic show Morens knowingly and intentionally attempted to conceal evidence embarrassing to himself, Fauci, and Daszak. These efforts included deleting sensitive emails, conducting official business on a private email account, and strategically misspelling keywords to escape the reach of the Freedom of Information Act.

“I learned from our NIH FOIA lady here how to make emails disappear after I am FOIA but before the search starts so I think we’re all safe,” Morens wrote in one email. “Plus I deleted most of those earlier emails after sending them to Gmail.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

This must be the one that will be crucified for Fauci.
    If he's ever convicted the Republicans who helped it happen will go home and fundraiser off of how they held people accountable. While Fauci retires armpits deep in wealth.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom