• ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Don't gangs do this?

[video=youtube;fPABaFF1pD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPABaFF1pD0[/video]

And fraternities . . . . and the military . . . . . and sometimes the Boy Scouts. What’s your point ? Please expand. You’re drawing comparisons with gangs - which one ? How about the Black Panthers ?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And fraternities . . . . and the military . . . . . and sometimes the Boy Scouts. What’s your point ? Please expand. You’re drawing comparisons with gangs - which one ? How about the Black Panthers?

Well, I thought it was obvious. Thugs gonna thug... at least that what they think. The proud boys are as much pansy ******* as antifa.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't gangs do this?

[video=youtube;fPABaFF1pD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPABaFF1pD0[/video]
    Really? I thought they actualy beat each other to a pulp, raped their women, did drivebys on innocent people or rival gang members, murdered cops while they sit in their cars or at a restaurant, and stuff like that? Consider me now educated in gang culture kut, I was all mixed up

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Really? I thought they actualy beat each other to a pulp, raped their women, did drivebys on innocent people or rival gang members, and stuff like that? Consider me now educated in gang culture kut, I was all mixed up

Nah, they're just faking it. The only people the proud boys ever beat up on is hipsters.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Really? I thought they actualy beat each other to a pulp, raped their women, did drivebys on innocent people or rival gang members, murdered cops while they sit in their cars or at a restaurant, and stuff like that? Consider me now educated in gang culture kut, I was all mixed up

More gang culture. Disgusting. :):

[video=youtube;zKTV-29r3DQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTV-29r3DQ[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Volunteer. Anyone who tries to stop tradition like that needs to get a life.
    Military isnt a liberal experiment. Oh wait, not till Obama it wasnt

They're already in and not a requirement for promotion. A better example would be a guy going to the recruitment center, and letting soldiers punch him a bit before enlisting.

Top Bottom