jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1318811049085169666
    Tracy Molina was arrested for the 8th time at a violent Portland antifa protest tonight. She has faced no consequences for the 7 other arrests. Last week she was one of the participants of the statue toppling rampage in downtown.

Video at the link. 10/21/2020 is when it was recorded around 1am est.
    Honestly I don’t see how the cops keep straight face while listening to the LARPers. I’d at keast be cracking a smile if not cracking up.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Don't make the mistake of thinking all of them are LARPing, there's some serious organization and training going on.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/20/the-antifa-industry-at-work/

Americans watching videos of Black Bloc activists tearing apart Portland, Seattle, or other cities are seeing the results of thousands of training sessions, budgets in the tens of millions, and a carefully mapped radicalization process as extensive as those used by Islamists or any other ideological on-ramp toward extremism.
    For tactical reasons, much of the expected actions will take place in heavily Democratic cities—as well as in the nation’s capital. Breitbart’s Joel Pollack recently identified a document called “Stopping the Coup: The 2020 Guide,” distributed by one such group, Shutdown DC. As he notes, it is described as an organizing how-to guide by The Disruption Project, seeking to use, in its words, “uprisings, resistance and mass direct action” in order to prevent President Trump from “stealing” the election.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I know they're organized and well funded. But. That Beta whining about the girl was just too funny not to laugh one's ass off at.

Ok, I had to look... it would have been hilarious if it hadn't been so misogynistic... didn't he get the memo on the b-word?

Could'a swore he slipped into c-mode once too... which is verbotten unless you're from down under, or maybe it's only Jim Jeffries that can use the word... I'm so confused when the word police are using the words they told us not to use. :):

Top Bottom