Ever forget you ordered something.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I ordered a replacement stock for my Savage .458 SOCOM build from Stockade Gun Stocks in August of 2013. I just got a UPS shipping notification that it will be here on the 21st. :rockwoot: After 17 months. Man, I sure am glad I didn't see off the rifle.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I forget what UPS is bringing me half the time, and that includes a lot of Amazon stuff with two day shipping.

I'm not even that old.

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    I ordered a replacement stock for my Savage .458 SOCOM build from Stockade Gun Stocks in August of 2013. I just got a UPS shipping notification that it will be here on the 21st. :rockwoot: After 17 months. Man, I sure am glad I didn't see off the rifle.

Given the post-Newtown shortages I've had several orders I almost forgot about...6-9 months. Ammo or bullets. But 17 months for a Stockys stock??? That's really ridiculous. I just ordered a McMillan today and they told me about 5 months. I recently ordered a Boyds for a Savage and had it in about a month.

Wherever you did business, I think that would be the last time for me!!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Yes, please share. I'd like to make a note to not place any orders there... ever! 17 months is 17 months too long. I'm impatient if I have to wait more than 3 days for a package to arrive.

Stockade Gun Stocks... They are hand made composite stocks. This was not ordered from Stocky's. No body made a stock like I wanted, so I went with Stockade. I was quoted a 20 week backlog when I placed the order. The other parts I ordered at the same time were shipped immediately.

Top Bottom