• ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    If i am not at work I am carrying

Same here. My P3AT goes where I go and it is so small, nobody knows it is there (in anything but swim trunks...). My homemade holster is made from a leather business card holder, sewn to provide a place to keep a spare mag along side and when it is in my back pocket, looks just like a wallet.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Yes I did. Sig X-5 in a Bladetech holster. It was a requirement for ALL of my groomsmen to carry. Most of the guests on my side carried as well. Which scared the other side of the family. But hey why wouldn't it? They're from Illinois.

I was present for this wedding, carrying the xd .40. I wasn't a groomsman, but I was asked to carry anyway. I'm not sure if Val is Kosher with it, but I'm carrying at mine anyway. Byron, Bring the x-5 lol.

jmo2003bu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't carry at mine but at least 4-5 people in the audience were as was my father-in-law. Right before he gave his daughter to me during the ceremony he asked quietly if his gun was printing :)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Questions... I has them!

How do you wear a waistband holster with a tuxedo? Were they not tuxedo pants? Was the belt just worn around the pants despite the lack of belt loops? Either way, it looks like a fun wedding.

They were tuxedo pants. I carried on a belt around my waist. The pistol is VERY heavy so it wasn't a problem with the belt riding up or anything. I was determined to carry. No matter what.:rockwoot:

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    Ooh. I've got one coming up soon. Asking the girl if I can open carry to her friend's wedding. If not, then it'll be concealed.

But yeah, I'll OC to my own for sure.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Yep.

Every wedding I have attended since I was 18 and had my LTCH.

I was part of the wedding party on quite a few of them, shoulder holster FTW. (Also, wear your prefered carry rig when you get fitted for your tux, it makes a big difference in the fit.)

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    My brother, son, and nephew and I had talked about wearing western rigs at my daughter's wedding, mostly in fun to tease my daughter, since the wedding was to be near Detroit. She went along with the joking but said "No" and meant it, but she knew all of us well enough that she made a point before the wedding to go around to each of us and make us spread our jackets. :)
    She missed my SP101 in my SOB holster, though... ;)

Top Bottom