• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    The way I see it, the homeowner opened up their home and never expected that a guest would obliterate their toilet and then leave it for the next party goer to fix. So the homeowner is an innocent party. I say go back to the house, swab the plunger to get some DNA. Test the DNA to identify who the person was that clogged the toilet. They should be the ones to pay not only for your dry cleaning bill, but also for a half hour of labor. Plugging someone else's crapper and leaving it is just not right!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So doc, do you know who might be responsible for the clogged toilet?

Sometimes a person that is the cause of such a mess is the one that should manage their own aftermath.

My cousin would say something like, "...$5 of toilet paper for a $.25 worth of a ****" or something like that. He's a weird guy.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ok, I admit this thread was intended to be a humorous one on turkey day. I did NOT need my pants dry cleaned, but I did get water splashed all over my jeans and arms. Sigh.

i also do not place my pants on the seat as a barrier. I usually hang them on the towel rack.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ok, I admit this thread was intended to be a humorous one on turkey day. I did NOT need my pants dry cleaned, but I did get water splashed all over my jeans and arms. Sigh.

i also do not place my pants on the seat as a barrier. I usually hang them on the towel rack.

Is that like a pants rack but for towels? :dunno:

Top Bottom