• ...and so much more!
  • Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Hello,

I'm in the market to buy another hand gun. I know that a lot of gun manufacturers offer End of Year promotions (rebates, extra discounts, etc...).

For Example: Smith and Wesson has a $50 rebate on some of their pistols that expires Thursday.

What are some of the other good manufacturer incentives that expire this year?

Thanks!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Glock is offering a no-frills, 100% reliable combat handgun with free peace-of-mind if you buy before 12/31/08.

And if you buy after 1/01/09.

hahahahaha

GLOCK <---- doesn't need promotions to sell guns.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Yeah Yeah with your Glock talk :) I've been there and done that with Glock. I've got nothing bad to say about them, other than they are ugly. I can honestly out shoot Glocks with my SW M&P Pistol. For some reason I just shoot the M&P better and it's much better looking (IMHO).

I started this thread to get ideas on what End of Year Promotions there are out there. Thanks to the folks who did respond. I wasn't looking for the prototypical "Glock doesn't need promotions to sell their $150 over priced pistols" reply :). Again, I'm not saying anything bad about Glocks. They are proven guns, but not what I'm looking for right now.

I think I'm going with another SW M&P.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Glock is offering a no-frills, 100% reliable combat handgun with free peace-of-mind if you buy before 12/31/08.

And if you buy after 1/01/09.

hahahahaha

GLOCK <---- doesn't need promotions to sell guns.

I am calling BS on this one I get a pretty healthy discount on combat tupperware with .Mil ID... :D

Top Bottom