• ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    WATCH: Eight-Year-Old Girl Beats Would-Be Robber With Baseball Bat <<< LINK

This is epic and hilarious. Imagine being a criminal who got your butt kicked by an 8-year-old girl. That's exactly what happened to a would-be robber of a Minnesota liquor store. The owner's young daughter was having none of it.

The desire to defend what/who you love is not determined by age or ability. BZ to this young child, and I hope she's never put in this position again. But if she is, she already has the passion and determination to do what is necessary.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I'm assuming since Minnesota is a Dem sh!thole, the criminal will be released without charges, dad will be charged with child endangerment and fired from his job, the liquor store will be fined for child labor, and the little girl will be taken from her parents by CPS.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was honestly clicking that link expecting to see an 8 year old girl beating some wholesale ass with a bat. That said, I was more pleased to hear the dad say he wasn't having the guy go behind the counter.
    It was more like she was "touching" him with the bat. But kudos to the kid for trying.

Top Bottom