• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And as many as I asked repeatedly, only one has posted who they work for and or what they do for a living. Hummm.

I didn't think you had the stones to put who you work for and what you do.

Im sure it stings a bit when you look at what some of those lazy worthless Union workers and there off-spring make a year.
    Google some more of mikes fun facts.

1000005777.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I dont need a ladder, I worked for what I have thank you. As a young men a few of use here made different decisions than others with what we do for a living.
    It paid off to take the road we took.
    Don't bash those that worked hard those years to get somewhere.
    Lots of false narratives being posted in this thread. Most of it gathered from google and the unknowing trolls.
    It's easy for some here to post whatever untruths they want from the shadow of the internet. Some should just be men and nut up.
    Funny how the Union workers in this thread have no issues with who they work for and what they do for a living, no shame with us. The body man and a truck driver is the only ones with the stones to say what they does for a living. None of us is hard to find and unlike most of the others we haven't called anyone any unnecessary names in this thread.
    None of that seemed to be a problem.
    Good day sir.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I dont need a ladder, I worked for what I have thank you. As a young men a few of use here made different decisions than others with what we do for a living.
    Lots of false narratives being posted in this thread. Most of it gathered from google and the unknowing trolls.
    It's easy for some here to post whatever untruths they want from the shadow of the internet. Some should just be men and nut up.
    Funny how the Union workers in this thread have no issues with who they work for and what they do for a living, no shame with us. The body man and a truck driver is the only ones with the stones to say what they does for a living. None of us is hard to find and unlike most of the others we haven't called anyone any unnecessary names in this thread.
    Good day sir.
    I'm not bashing you or your accomplishments. I'm bashing your pompous ass attitude towards other members. I'm bashing your, I'm better than you, attitude that comes off in your posts. You may not see it, but just about everyone else does, and I'm calling you out on it.

Nobody needs to prove themselves to you which it seems you're looking for on calling out members that won't disclose what they do or how much they make for a living.

A little self reflection might do you some good. Not everyone gives a **** about the almighty dollar, so once again...

1000005777.jpg

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I'm not bashing you or your accomplishments. I'm bashing your pompous ass attitude towards other members. I'm bashing your, I'm better than you, attitude that comes off in your posts. You may not see it, but just about everyone else does, and I'm calling you out on it.

Nobody needs to prove themselves to you which it seems you're looking for on calling out members that won't disclose what they do or how much they make for a living.

A little self reflection might do you some good. Not everyone gives a **** about the almighty dollar, so once again...

View attachment 385820
    I have a feeling many on INGO are doing better than Creedmoor, but kudos to them for not wanting to partake in the **** measuring contest...

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Good day sir.
    Work smarter, not harder. You only get one life to live, who wants to work it away? (In reference to the 55+hr work weeks you mentioned in other threads...)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Weird. One thread i see posts that are so happy union workers in swing states are breaking for Trump over Kamala.....but in the union threads, union workers are simpletons holding the country hostage

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Work smarter, not harder. You only get one life to live, who wants to work it away? (In reference to the 55+hr work weeks you mentioned in other threads...)
    Work it away for :poop: pay, you say? Thats for you non union workers,
    I learned here that us way over paid Union workers never put in a full day of work. We spend have of the day starting a small business, sleeping in some corner of the factory or getting drunk at the neighborhood bar.
    I'm one of many that does and will enjoy the direct deposits us lazy Union workers earn at retirement time.

Top Bottom