• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Biden (or his puppetmaster): "Look, I won't invoke Taft-Hartley, but you guys gotta help me out here... This could make us look bad before the election."

The Longshoreman's Union does have a reputation for working with organized crime.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think Biden read our posts and realized the country couldn't afford the strike and listened to our advice.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder if they are suspending the strike because it may've negative impact on election day for current administration.
    iu

Hopefully the RNC are putting together the commercial to run on a continuous loop through Nov 5th?

Kamala, Joe and that POS Soprano union boss spouting their rubbish, as Americans drown and bloat. :xmad:

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Why do you believe that both parties certainly don't have the option to get up and walk out.
    The company always has the option not to sign and become non union..
    Because they don’t. Companies are required to maintain contract terms with union workers even after the contract has expired (doesn’t work like that in the real world). More importantly in the real world when you’re trying to negotiate a contract you can’t haul the other side into court to complain about how they are negotiating.

Top Bottom