• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    I'm looking into purchasing one of the duty gun belts that has the clip in the front, such as Safariland etc. I sometimes hate dealing with my traditional gun belt (getting it tight enough etc). How sturdy are these duty clip on belts?

Thanks Guys

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    What do you mean by "clip-on?"

jt-cobra-s-belt-003.jpg

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

I don't know how much you're willing to put into it, but if you go with the belt in the link provided above you'll need belt keepers to go with it. They will hold your belt securely in place, but if you're willing to throw down a little extra cash you could get the two belt setup that stays in place using velcro. It really stays put.

Inner Belt that goes through pant belt loops: Bianchi Leather Holsters, Concealment Holsters, Duty Holsters and Duty Gear - Liner Belt - Loop
    Duty belt that uses velcro to stay in place: Bianchi Leather Holsters, Concealment Holsters, Duty Holsters and Duty Gear - Training Duty Belt - Loop

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    Special Operations Equipment just released a Cobra-Buckle version of their duty belt. I use one of their EDC belts and it is solid.

Top Bottom