• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Correct. To admit that it was a hoax is to admit that they fell for it at best, or were complicit at worst. Either way they have to admit they were wrong, which aint gonna happen.

Thier boy got elected, so that is all that matters. All is fair in love and war.
    I've heard it described as they won't be giving their Pulitzer prizes back anytime soon.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don't think even INGO grasps the ramifications of the Durham report because we've been so desensitized and conditioned by the creeping but accelerating corruption and lawlessness of those in government. Yes we say this terrible and people should pay, but what Durham provided the receipts for was nothing short of a coup that took place in the supposed last bastion of liberty, the shining city on the hill, the seed of democracy. I'll not mince words, this was treasonous, and if the system refuses hold the guilty to account for the most egregious of political sins, the only option left for those who value freedom is the fourth box. Either way, it appears the United States is taking her last breaths, destroyed from within by those conducting a Machiavellian pursuit of political power and the stupid, lazy, gullible, mentally malleable electorate who votes for them. The ONLY way to head this off is for every one of these people to rot in prison or hang.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't think even INGO grasps the ramifications of the Durham report because we've been so desensitized and conditioned by the creeping but accelerating corruption and lawlessness of those in government. Yes we say this terrible and people should pay, but what Durham provided the receipts for was nothing short of a coup that took place in the supposed last bastion of liberty, the shining city on the hill, the seed of democracy. I'll not mince words, this was treasonous, and if the system refuses hold the guilty to account for the most egregious of political sins, the only option left for those who value freedom is the fourth box. Either way, it appears the United States is taking her last breaths, destroyed from within by those conducting a Machiavellian pursuit of political power and the stupid, lazy, gullible, mentally malleable electorate who votes for them. The ONLY way to head this off is for every one of these people to rot in prison or hang.
    Translation: Its only a coup if Conservatives do these kinds of things. When Liberals do it, "its just how the game is played. :dunno: "

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I never imagined how many people would accept something like this. There is nobody watching the watchers. Wholly made-up investigations into a political opponent by a sitting United States President. What's left? It's crumbs and ashes everywhere.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And to think that Phony Comey once co-taught a course at his alma matter W&M about ethical leadership in 2018. Flat out bullsheet.

“I am thrilled to have the chance to engage with William & Mary students about a vital topic — ethical leadership,” Comey said in a statement. “Ethical leaders lead by seeing above the short term, above the urgent or the partisan, and with a higher loyalty to lasting values, most importantly to the truth.”

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Translation: Its only a coup if Conservatives do these kinds of things. When Liberals do it, "its just how the game is played. :dunno: "
    Half the country and most of the leadership just doesn’t care anymore.

Justice only means “the ends justify the means” if it pushes our side to win.

There’s no moral backbone that can hold up our constitutional republic any longer.

One World Anti-Christ Government… here we come.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Half the country and most of the leadership just doesn’t care anymore.

Justice only means “the ends justify the means” if it pushes our side to win.

There’s no moral backbone that can hold up our constitutional republic any longer.

One World Anti-Christ Government… here we come.
    Knowing the outcome, the faster the better.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I don't think you're supposed to sit and wait for it to happen.
    No. Cause whatever one believes on the timing of the Rapture, this is going to get really bad well before the end.

Can we slow it down?

Maybe.

God was going to destroy Nineveh and pushed back the timing based on their repentance at the preaching of Jonah.

If Sodom would have had 10 righteous people, God would have spared it.

Canaan’s destruction was delayed by 400 years because their iniquity was not yet full.

Though God did foretell exactly when that would happen.

National repentance is the only solution.

Not saying it can’t happen, but I’m planning on this slide happening quicker and quicker.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Unless high level FBI, DOJ and political figures got to prison, there are no significant ramifications.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A good read by Allen West.
    Traitors within the gates. So damn true....

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself." — Roman Statesman, Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited:
    Top Bottom