• ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    DS Arms?

never bought an upper, just a complete lower. works as expected, but their build/ship time was ridiculous. Zero communication and every week was "it's being assembled tomorrow".

I dont think i would buy from them again.

Sagamore - One

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Near Bippus
    DSA ??

DSA makes the finest Fal receiver on the market today. Period !!
    I have dealt with them for over 15 years and never had an issue of any sort. Their parts all are in "spec" and work properly.
    I would not hesitate to deal with them.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I agree with the wait times! Even 3ish yrs ago when I ordered my upper it took a while. There was no rush or excitement at the time either. Decent product I would say, especially for the price! There fal stuff is great as said before, they would be stupid to make crappy AR stuff. The early barrels they sold, including mine i think, didn't show twist rate (1/9). Not sure who makes their barrels. All the Internet warriors were upset for a short while though. I'd buy from them again though!

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    If you are talking about this: Link I have one sitting here, still stripped. They are g2g, though the finish is a little lighter than the lower it was purchased for. If you are close, you are welcome to come check it out in person, just send me a PM.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Got two of thier AR M4 16 inch 1/7 chrome lined bore and chamber uppers and they run great. Eat whatever I put in them... Wouldn't hesitate buying another either...

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Call and ask if the upper you are looking at is in stock. About 6 months ago I placed an order... a month went by and no upper. I called and they said it was out of stock and should ship within 8-12 weeks. I asked to cancel my order and have the money put back on my card. They had no problem doing that. Only complaint was that they gave no mention that the upper wasn't in stock.

Top Bottom