• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Very simple solution= buy large can-O-pepper spray and use it. Changes behaviors quickly !!!

I have had issues with drunks approaching my vehicle and person at night. I hose them down and return to my business.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    You armed yourself and went outside and then told us how you didn't have to draw. You were prepared to.

Yes, you can't deal with cops. I've seen some of your threads about dealing with police and how you fail everytime at it. I know for a fact at least two were deleted before they could go anywhere, maybe more. Your immaturity shows even more now by acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. I saw the threads bud so be a man and be honest.

When you leave your home to go and put yourself in a situation that has barely anything to do with you then you are looking for a fight. After reading how you deal with the cops and now this I can't help but think you are always half-cocked and looking for a fight.

I hope you grow up before you do something stupid.

You are absolutely incorrect and/or a liar. Are you talking about this?! https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_issues_and_self_defense/179339-1_muncie_pd.html

Also, I wasnt prepared to ANYTHING anymore than anyone on this forum is prepared to. I wasnt nor would I ever use lethal force for something like this... however if him and his friend pulled a weapon on me, or multiple people tried to jump me... THAT is what I "prepare" for. :facepalm:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    LOL! We both know you had a thread deleted not too long ago about you on the interstate and how some cop was riding your ass. It was deleted quickly as it should've been.

Dishonesty, immaturity, it's time to grow up. :yesway:

Its easy to take something out of context and twist the facts to "prove" your point... you should work for CNN! Blocking you asap!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, both of you need to put each other on "ignore". If you don't, I will do it for you. It's clear that you are both incapable of having an adult discussion without resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thats cool with me. Id appreciate it if you did, as I cant find "ignore" anywhere LOL!

From the INGO FAQ:

Help! So-and-so is pesticating me! (or we're getting into arguments and I'm getting infractions)
    We're going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're an adult and therefore expect you to act like one. That should stop the infractions, at least. As for the rest, you can ignore so-and-so by clicking "back" and reading another topic or you can use the handy dandy vBulletin feature for that purpose called, coincidentally, the ignore list. If you add someone to your list, you will not see their posts unless you want to or unless someone else quotes them.

So how do we use this wonderful feature?
    I thought you'd never ask. Look up at the top of your screen. See the
    nav_usercp.gif
    ? Click on it. No, not this one, the one way up at the top of your screen, silly! OK, yeah, you probably should wait till you've read all the instructions. OK, so once you click it, look on the left side of your screen and you'll see a bar of click commands. The fifth one down under "Settings & Options" is "Edit Ignore List". That's the one you want to click. On the next screen, just add the name of the member you want to ignore and click "Okay". You can't ignore mods or admins and mods can't ignore you with this feature.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    You armed yourself and went outside and then told us how you didn't have to draw. You were prepared to.

Yes, you can't deal with cops. I've seen some of your threads about dealing with police and how you fail everytime at it. I know for a fact at least two were deleted before they could go anywhere, maybe more. Your immaturity shows even more now by acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. I saw the threads bud so be a man and be honest.

When you leave your home to go and put yourself in a situation that has barely anything to do with you then you are looking for a fight. After reading how you deal with the cops and now this I can't help but think you are always half-cocked and looking for a fight.

I hope you grow up before you do something stupid.
    So you never carry? 98% of people on this forum could say "I armed myself today but didn't have to draw." Do you only arm yourself when you KNOW you need to use your weapon. That argument is weak. Everytime I leave my apartment I am carrying, doesn't matter if I am taking out the trash or going somewhere; and I know many on here that do exactly the same thing.
    Why carry if you are not prepared to draw????

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Back to the original topic:

Lots of double standards here in many of these threads...

You're in line at the bank, and in the front of the line is a man holding up the teller. You've got your firearm, but you're not gonna do anything? We should call the police right?
    :popcorn:

Lot of preaching about owning/carrying firearms, tons of "what-if" posts, yet very few people have been confronted with these situations in real life. It's easy to criticize someone else's actions while you're sitting comfortably in your home office chair.....

Everyone has their soapbox... We're all "good, honest, law abiding citizens," yet a lot of people take the attitude of "it's not your ****, why help out your neighbor?"

Weak....

+1 to OP - I'll go out and protect my neighbor's property as well, every time. And I know for a fact he'll do the same.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I would have sent my wife out. She's one scary B****.

You done good. Your safe and posting on INGO. Couldn't ask for more. :rockwoot:
    No reason NOT to carry -EVER.......... Be vigilant, be safe and carry on.

If it was California and you didn't carry, you would still go outside to check it out as would most of us. That"s not starting anything. Its a normal response.
    We just happen to live in a state where its OK to carry.
    You wouldn't go out without your pants, would you?

Last edited:

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Well it sure took a wild turn here!:):

I'd say to each his own on situations like this. Your the one there and the one who decides what road to take.

When I was faced with a domestic fight between 2 people in Tulsa I decided to stay out of it. There was just too many variables that I wasn't sure of since I didn't know the people. I stayed back with one hand grasping my glock and the other talking to 911 until police arrived.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Why did you arm yourself and go down there instead of calling the police???

First you ask a question.

Because hes destroying property and potentially MY property ($12,000 car).
    You are all entitled to your opinions (thats why I asked) but I was going outside. Id do it again too. Aside from that...

Get your question answered....politely I might add.

You put yourself in a situation where you were prepared to kill someone who wasn't even hurting you or your property. You can't deal with cops, we've all seen your threads about that, now it looks like you are always looking for a fight with other people too. You were in an apartment looking out a window. You had the advantage. Why on earth would you give up your advantage? Grow the **** up and call the cops.

Then insult the guy?:dunno: Why are you so worked up about this to the point of throwing insults around the internet?
    Good for you OP. I would certainly appreciate having a good neighbor instead of a window gazer. :patriot:

Top Bottom