• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    While this is unconfirmed, I had heard that the 29 year old and 14 year old were Father/Son. If you do the math on that it means he was a Daddy when he was 15. -Jason

That's horrible.... that they father/son, I really don't care about the age the father had his kid.
    Doesn't appear to be true. However, the kid has a lengthy history of previous robberies and resisting law enforcement.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I am sooooo sorry I typed "murder" instead of "homicide" or "justified self defense." I typed what I knew at the time. In the future I'll be sure to submit my posts to the INGO review board for proper title before they are allowed to be posted publicly.

The review board changed it to homicide for you. ;) I can leave it or switch it back.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That would be ironic. I guess it would be a fine example of the right way and the wrong way to raise a child. If that turns out to be true I have lost a lot of faith in humanity. I hope it's not true.

Meh. A couple of dirtbags got what they deserved. The fact that they happened to be father and son is not even a blip on the scale of the ugliness that humanity is capable of.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I could care less about the idiots that got themselves killed, hope the guy that had to shoot them is doing OK.

Two less dirtbags is a win, I could care less what their age or relation is.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I don't think it needed to be changed. I posted a thread about what was known at the time. I can't help there are people on here that get bunched panties over the alleged wrong choice of words.

The title should have been Something important/bad just happened and I want to start a discussion but no matter the title someone will be offended so I am tempted to have no title but that will cause even more :crying:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dead dirtbags, live shooters(maybe dirtbags too, I dunno), but dead dirtbags is dead dirtbags, feel sorry for the young DIRTBAG, if you feel you need to!? I don't care, but there are now TWO less dirtbags taking! I get bent about robbery/burglary, homicide, murder, who cares DEAD is dead. All unnatural deaths are homicides, be they justified, involuntary, or actual murder. So, two dirtbags just got the ultimate prize, for stupid! Post this as you will for gun deaths, homicides, or murders, this guy cares not! End result, two less on the take!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Well I think you guys pretty much covered it all. Dead is dead, dirtbags are dirtbags no matter how old they are. Right? Like everyone else I am glad the bad guy dirtbags will be pushing up.........you guessed it.......dirt? No, daises. Yes daises.
    I'm glad they are gone, no doubt they were probably up to all kinds of mischief in their lives, just makes the world a little better for the rest of us.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    The problem with the grove is its a gun free zone. The 2 decedents may have known that and that's why they picked that location. I was there just before the shooting. I'm glad I didn't run into them while I was leaving. The up side is I was armed. I won't walk into the grove or anyplace unarmed. Bad things can happen anywhere. Just ask the old guy in Zionsville that just went out to collect his mail.

Last edited:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    The problem with the grove is its a gun free zone. The 2 decedents may have known that and that's why they picked that location. I was there just before the shooting. I'm glad I didn't run into them while I was leaving. The up side is I was armed. I won't walk into the grove or anyplace unarmed. Bad things can happen anywhere. Just ask the old guy in Zionsville that just went out to collect his mail.

How is it a gun free zone? Are these the rules of the Grove or something else? Not familiar with the area.

Top Bottom