• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So, I assume you would have to register this as a MG with the ATF, since it fires more than one bullet per pull of the trigger?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    So, I assume you would have to register this as a MG with the ATF, since it fires more than one bullet per pull of the trigger?

In the video it shows a couple different angles and it has 2 different triggers. I wonder if that is a loophole of sorts since technically you are pulling 2 triggers and getting 2 shots?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    In the video it shows a couple different angles and it has 2 different triggers. I wonder if that is a loophole of sorts since technically you are pulling 2 triggers and getting 2 shots?
    In the video it didn't look like the slides can move independently. So idk. lol

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Because there are TWO triggers, TWO hammers and TWO sears, it is not a machine gun. Read the article posted with the video. It gives a better description the the one I posted.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Not according to the article linked to in the OP

Arsenal maintained that their double trigger design, and matching pair of sears and hammers, would not raise the hackles of the gatekeepers of the guns, and they were right on the money. From their press release:

"The US Department of Justice, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) has officially granted import permission and sale in the United States of America of the AF2011-A1 Second Century double barrel pistol, with a total score of 120 Points, according to Form 4590.

Top Bottom