• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    lol its TV bull **** entertainment......there going to be some on there that will make you shake your head and go WTF........:D

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    just saw a commercail ad that makes me want to watch every minute of the show. hopefuly they keep it real and dont do any of the stuff to jazz it up for hollywood

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I will pass.

Some of them need to take their health seriously first before wasting time and money on the other stuff. Forget buying the all the preps, hire a personal trainer and live past the age of 50.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Clearly not real preppers. Real preppers would never put their **** on TV. :cool:

When the show was first on Nat Geo there was a disclaimer at the beginning that claimed that while the individuals depicted were real people, the names and locations were fictionalized due to privacy concerns. :twocents:

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    that brunette chick was a little....off. The heavy lady in Utah was crazy too. Surprisingly I thought the guy that made the compound out of sea containers was alright, however his reason for prepping - magnetic reversal of the poles - seemed weird.

After the show my wife did say that maybe we should start doing some prepping in case of disaster or loss of utilities. So that is one positive thing I guess.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    that brunette chick was a little....off. The heavy lady in Utah was crazy too. Surprisingly I thought the guy that made the compound out of sea containers was alright, however his reason for prepping - magnetic reversal of the poles - seemed weird.

After the show my wife did say that maybe we should start doing some prepping in case of disaster or loss of utilities. So that is one positive thing I guess.

I did like the shipping containers but I've been seeing them done into cheap houses and some really nice houses for at least 5 years.

Top Bottom