• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmmm....that might be worth watching.

Yeah, I'll be watch too. Still it's kinda odd that a "Doomsday Prepper" would allow their set-up to be broadcast nationwide. If there ever is a SHTF scenario.... well, lets just say bad idea.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Pretty interesting so far, but the first family's OPSEC in non-existent.

I agree but I think all these groups OPSEC is non-existant. they are all on national television.

I think that prepping with any single event in mind is a bad idea.

I'm ready for hyper-inflation. but if zombie attack I'm screwed.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yeah, I'll be watch too. Still it's kinda odd that a "Doomsday Prepper" would allow their set-up to be broadcast nationwide. If there ever is a SHTF scenario.... well, lets just say bad idea.

Funny as hell, one lady said she "didn't want her family to be at the center of someone's bullseye" if SHTF, so she has her TWO SKIDS OF FREEZE DRIED FOOD delivered at night. Semi has the food company's name on the side!

And if that isn't bad enough, she just was on national TV with her stash.

DOH!!!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I do appreciate that the program didn't portray the families as whack jobs. I believe that it's true, most preppers are ordinary people that are planning for some extraordinary event. Coronal Mass Ejection? Very possible at any time. Hyperinflation? On the horizon. Nuclear war? Still possible.
    The lady that had no plans for bugging out was about the most whack, but even she wasn't bad.
    The guy planning on the CME in 2012 had a nice sustainable (relatively speaking) urban homestead, but there's one problem, He's in Arizona. Oh well. overall a nice program.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Funny as hell, one lady said she "didn't want her family to be at the center of someone's bullseye" if SHTF, so she has her TWO SKIDS OF FREEZE DRIED FOOD delivered at night. Semi has the food company's name on the side!

And if that isn't bad enough, she just was on national TV with her stash.

DOH!!!
    Ain't it the truth. Ignoring the whole tv thing for a minute. If she wanted to bring that stuff home on the sly she shoulda loaded up the suv several times over several days, bringing it in the garage to unload.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ain't it the truth. Ignoring the whole tv thing for a minute. If she wanted to bring that stuff home on the sly she shoulda loaded up the suv several times over several days, bringing it in the garage to unload.

because a semi with flashing lights stopping outside a suburban house is a common occurrence.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    What got me was the "expert" who suggested things to each of them, but as posted before, never mentioned OPSEC. :rolleyes:

Other than that, it didn't seem to be a bad program. Surprisingly.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah that lady mentioning loose lips sink ships but put there names/faces and house all over national tv was perfectly acceptable. wow pretty decent show though and these folks definitely have the supplies for sure

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom