• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Who removed the mirror? I missed that part.

At any rate, I'm still trying to figure out how the homeowners found it when LE couldn't. If it was obvious enough to the homeowners that a repair needed to be made, wouldn't it have been obvious to LE?????????

I was just sharing this thread with Mr88GT and he suggested LE placed the drugs there! :shady:

The homeowner stated that the door was open, window was broken, and the mirror was sitting over here. He was pointing when he said over here.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Who removed the mirror? I missed that part.

At any rate, I'm still trying to figure out how the homeowners found it when LE couldn't. If it was obvious enough to the homeowners that a repair needed to be made, wouldn't it have been obvious to LE?????????

I was just sharing this thread with Mr88GT and he suggested LE placed the drugs there! :shady:

Nah, if LE had placed the drugs there, they would used asset forfeiture to seize the property.
    They just missed them.
    They usually don't bother to plant evidence unless it gets them a profit.

Notice the PURPLE before you hate.

Last edited:

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    They did not seize all of these horrible drug dealers property. Surely there were king-pins in a huge drug dealing ring. I hope these police will be punished for not generating profit from their masters.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Again we only have one side of the story and 10% of the information if that. What we know is absolutely nothing.

He probably had nothing to do with it... Besides he's a crack dealer, not a meth dealer. 918 F2d 895 United States v. Nixon L | OpenJurist

"Keeley and Henry Manns had agreed to sell narcotics to undercover agents, though the transaction never took place; Keeley and Henry Manns were stopped at the Jacksonville airport carrying $73,600 in cash and using airline tickets to Ft. Lauderdale bought under fictitious names; Keeley and Henry Manns were stopped for reckless driving, and officers found $6,000 in cash and a large amount of gold jewelry in the rented car; a search warrant executed on Manns' Confectionery uncovered 34 grams of crack cocaine, semi-automatic weapons, and ammunition; a confidential informant purchased cocaine from Jimmy Lee Nixon at Nixon's mobile home, and a search of the mobile home yielded 41 grams of crack cocaine; responding to reports of gunshots, police found Henry Manns, Emmitt Manns, and Richard Nixon at the home of Manns' parents, with Henry Manns wearing a flack jacket containing 50 rounds of live ammunition, surrounded by numerous firearms, ammunition, and a live pipebomb; on two separate occasions, a confidential informant called Keeley and Richard Nixon at their home, arranging to purchase crack cocaine, and then met defendants at Manns' Confectionery and made the purchases; pen register activity indicated phone calls to and from the house with known drug dealers and to cellular phones, a known tool of the drug trade; surveillance and investigative reports from those watching the home suggested substantial narcotics-related activity; and there was a highly suspicious quantity and quality of known real and personal property controlled by members of the organization."

Lets send him some money!

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    When will people learn? If you own a rental property and you find drugs there (and you don't want them) then just go flush them down the damned toilet. Don't do the "right thing". You may very well end up jacked up like these poor people. Just more victims in the war on drugs. They are not your friends and Andy was a fictional character.

Couple arrested after reporting drugs found in rental home | www.wsbtv.com

Just a PSA from a plumber:

DON'T FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET YOU WILL CONTAMINATE WATER SUPPLIES WITH THESE DRUGS!

Water treatment plants are not designed to remove these chemicals from the water. If you are not going to get rid of them through proper channels, just burn them.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Again we only have one side of the story and 10% of the information if that. What we know is absolutely nothing.

He probably had nothing to do with it... Besides he's a crack dealer, not a meth dealer. 918 F2d 895 United States v. Nixon L | OpenJurist

You dug up a case from 22 years ago, in another state. Not only is it unclear if this is the same individual, I'm not sure why it would be relevant.

Have you done a background check on his wife too? How about the peace officers?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Nothing of any substance. The couple likely moved the drugs from where they found it. That'd be about it. My guess is that the cops were embarrassed because they didn't find the drugs when they tore the place apart and they couldn't have that and took it out on the owners.

"That'd be about it."?

So there is more. Like what?

I hate these little half-told tales that wind up being something totally different once all the facts come in.

I refuse to get interested in this thread until something resembling all the facts is presented here.:noway:

Here's more: for some reason ICE was involved, but then boogied, and seems to be taking a low profile.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/news/clayton-landlord-arrested-after-discovering-meth-i/nStTw/

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You dug up a case from 22 years ago, in another state. Not only is it unclear if this is the same individual, I'm not sure why it would be relevant.

Anything to salvage the situation for the Blue Crew. As for the accusation that we make assumptions based on insufficient information, it would do well for some people to consider that it is very easy to assume that information unflattering to Team Blue is very plausible to those of us who have experienced such malfeasance either directly or indirectly. I fail to understand why it is so difficult for some to understand that some of us as a direct product of experience take an attitude of 'guilty until proven innocent'. After all, Team Blue treats us the same way.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    If YOU found $10,000 - 100,000 cash ....

... you would put it in the bank !?!?! I'd buy a detection-pen, discount the fakes somewhere, and pay cash a lot for Old No. 7 or Single Barrel !!
    Maybe there was an unusually large cash deposit into their bank account recently? Who knows.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Just a PSA from a plumber:

DON'T FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET YOU WILL CONTAMINATE WATER SUPPLIES WITH THESE DRUGS!

Water treatment plants are not designed to remove these chemicals from the water. If you are not going to get rid of them through proper channels, just burn them.

joint by joint

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY

I know, we should all accept this story told by the guy who went to jail at face value and just accept it. I take the time to get more info and that makes me the *******. The case i posted was from a while ago, but i can only post the cases he appealed. Yes, 22 years ago he was a drug dealer and he may not be now. My ex child molester neighbor is having open enrollment in his daycare if you want to drop your kids off.
    Anything to salvage the situation for the Blue Crew. As for the accusation that we make assumptions based on insufficient information, it would do well for some people to consider that it is very easy to assume that information unflattering to Team Blue is very plausible to those of us who have experienced such malfeasance either directly or indirectly.

Yes, you explained your position that you wouldn't assist a cop that was getting his ass kicked because the guy kicking his ass may have had a sister that had consensual sex with the officer. Your sister has had consensual sex with many police officers, that makes you mad, therefore anything negative posted about police officers is believable even if that information is based on absolutely nothing.

I fail to understand why it is so difficult for some to understand that some of us as a direct product of experience take an attitude of 'guilty until proven innocent'. After all, Team Blue treats us the same way.

I fail to understand how a negative main stream media article about gun owners being slack jawed booger eating morons is considered fictitious however a the same media posting and article that has only 1 side of the story and 10% of the information is pure gold. I am not for U and i am not for team blue. I am for the TRUTH. Before i pass judgement on anything that's all I ask for. If you can say GUILTY based on this article, then you have become exactly what you hate and constantly post about. Maybe it's because i haven't been arrested or because i don't care if my sister decides to be treated like a rotisserie chicken at the policemen's ball that i don't hold any animosity. I don't let emotion sway my decision. Truth on the other hand...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Misc-OhSnap.jpg

Top Bottom