Do YOU think Israel will strike Iran before the election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Israel strike Iran before the election?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They may go ahead because they feel that Barry would have no choice but to support them before an a election. If he wins he will make it harder on them. Hell he may have offered them a deal to start it so it helps him out. Bunch of new jets next year for a October 12th start date this year.

I don't think Israel trusts Obama enough for that to be a consideration. I think they will strike only when they believe that waiting any longer will bring about their end. The consequences of a strike like that would be pretty bad with US support. It would be much worse without it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Never scare a small man. He will kill you. I believe it comes down to the point at which the Israelis truly get scared.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Hopefully they wait for that EMP until I am out of the area, I would like it if none of my electronics got fried.

I don't know if the effects will carry into Afghanistan, but I hope not.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I doubt the US would help Israel out except for maybe logistical support.
    Russia is being the old Russia again and stronger than many give them credit. They've warned the US about it's "Democratic Global interference" pretty strong the last couple of years and I think the Obama Administration is running a little scared of the consequences on any action against Iran.
    With $$ cuts to our defense and military it's kind of letting everyone know we "ain't having none of it"
    I think the US will leave this one alone for a while unless Iran is actually shown to have nukes.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    I don't even think anything would happen even if Iran had nukes. Oh sure, there'd be UN sanctions and maybe even some inspections. But Iran already has a template on how to deal with the UN.

Sadaam Hussein.

All they have to do is stall for about.....mmmmm, 14 weeks. Maybe tell them they can come and then deny them at the last minute. All the while, hiding their stockpile and maybe even burying a squadron of MIGS in the sand.

Then, the US media will play it all up that Iran has no WMD's and the Sheeple will gladly take up the banner. Then the talk show pundits on MSNBC, CNN, etc will get involved and take that "no WMD" message and really spew it out.

Before you know it, certain segments of the US population will start to believe that Iran doesn't have any WMD's and that we shouldn't do anything except work with the UN.

BLAM !!!!!! There goes a Nuke over Isreal.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The problem with Iran and nukes isn't so much Iran having nukes, but who they might sell them to.

If nukes get into the hands of extremists who are not tied to a state, the concept of MAD has no bearing and bad things could happen...of course Israel's missile defense system already rules MAD out for that part of the world. The biggest threat would likely be extremists with tactical nukes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom