Do you know who I am? There should be consequences for saying that.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think someone in the comments stated that afterward, there was a "non-apology".
    I'd like to know if there is more fall out.
    Such as.. he can't vote on any police matters, because of his threatening the officers job.
    Even better, he gets removed from his office.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I hope his opponent uses this as part of their campaign ads.

May not make a difference, but at least the people should know who they're voting for.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What a jerk. The officer stuck to straight business, pretty impressive. I am not sure I could have resisted dragging him out by his collar and adjusting his attitude with a baton. Probably good I am not in that field.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I know who he is, correction... I know what he is. Can you say A**hat deek? Without looking the butthead up I predict he is a Demo.
    Nope he's an elephant. With a history.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    This article:

says the the officer has 15 years of law enforcement experience, including 8 years on the NYPD.

Beskin is no stranger to law enforcement. Before her job in Sarasota, she graduated high school in Brooklyn, earned a criminal justice degree and spent eight years with the NYPD, the newspaper explained.

Probably not the first or worst sanctimonious, entitled dirt wad she's dealt with.

It's a shame that he'll probably just pay his fines, it would be interesting to hear what a judge has to say if that video saw the inside of a court room.

Old Dog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Nope he's an elephant. With a history.

Thank you for the info OZE. I stand corrected and apologize for my gross assumption that he was a Demo (in case that offended anyone). We do not need this kind of person in any political position, especially as a Republican. I do stand by my first sentence in my post. If I lived in Fla. I would work to dump his arse.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Watched the entire video clip. Made my blood boil! Then why the mute? Because they were going to do what? To be effective, no mute button except for bathroom visits to do their other paperwork should be allowed. She wouldn't be allowed to mute to tell that piece of crap what to do and where to put it. She should have put him in cuffs and taken in for disobeying her and staying in lane of traffic. If only for his own safety. Treat him like he is acting. He thinks because he repeats his lies enough they become truth????? Reminds me of an encounter my partner and I had on US 30 about 1 am. Brought back a flashback for sure.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Dirtbags are going to be dirtbags! With his record of failures, he qualifies to be a participant in a Soylent Green remake. it is 2022, you know!

Top Bottom