• ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Watch "Help APD Identify Aggravated Murder Suspect #15-030281" on YouTube

[video]https://youtu.be/zF8AIvankcA[/video]

Distant cousin, she only knows the family online. Family is understandably upset and scared. They reached out to me to ask about legal permanent residents buying a gun and keeping it in a business.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That is horrific.

Was it just me or was there something off in the alleged perp's stride?

They reached out to me to ask about legal permanent residents buying a gun and keeping it in a business.

LPR? They have their alien number, yes? No problem federally. I usually tell my guys to comply wit §922(y) (the hunting license exception) as a fall back especially if they do not have their card yet. (This assumes no other disqualifiers as in (g)).

I am unaware that Ohio has any state level restrictions. I have an in at the Ohio AG (law school buddy) and can e-mail him if you want to know.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That is horrific.

Was it just me or was there something off in the alleged perp's stride?

LPR? They have their alien number, yes? No problem federally. I usually tell my guys to comply wit §922(y) (the hunting license exception) as a fall back especially if they do not have their card yet. (This assumes no other disqualifiers as in (g)).

I am unaware that Ohio has any state level restrictions. I have an in at the Ohio AG (law school buddy) and can e-mail him if you want to know.

I would appreciate it. He runs a smoke shop and is really nervous. Any recommendations on training in the Akron area would also be appreciated.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Don't know if its a dude or a chick but they are a low life coward to take a precious life over a little bit of cash.

Sorry for the loss BBI. I hope they catch the scumbag.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Body type and gait is of a female. Possibly wearing male shoes and clothing to hide her outline better. My gut instinct also tells me possibly pregnant.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Sorry for your wife's family. He (victim) seemed surprisingly calm and collected during the altercation. I would have expected a better outcome because of this. :(

White glove in right hand, black glove in left. odd.

ETA; As weird as it is, the highlights on the chest indicate breasts (or heavy set). Given the slim build, and low center of gravity type hips, I'd lean toward woman. I'm no expert.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sorry for your wife's family. He (victim) seemed surprisingly calm and collected during the altercation. I would have expected a better outcome because of this. :(

Yeah, with the video cutting off where it does you can't see the lead up to the confrontation.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, with the video cutting off where it does you can't see the lead up to the confrontation.

I hate to hear this has happened. Sorry to you and your wife.
    Watching the video I see him doing everything he should do, stay calm, hands where they can see them, no sudden movements, give them what they want.

Top Bottom