• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Been catching the reruns off and on lately, and they are never in order. just wanting to know if they ever got to the bottom of the pit and hit it big or if the show just drags you along and leaves you hangin in the end.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    last season they were starting to find more gold the last few days, but ran out of workable weather. they planned on starting this year where they left off. ran for a day or 2 and somone came in and ran them off of there glory hole. the new miner was planning on picking up where they left off.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    last season they were starting to find more gold the last few days, but ran out of workable weather. they planned on starting this year where they left off. ran for a day or 2 and somone came in and ran them off of there glory hole. the new miner was planning on picking up where they left off.

Man, I'd hate that! Getting chased off a good glory hole! Gold had that little bubble at $1900, but the trend line is still going up.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The guy who works for the owner of the claim had some big balls to go and chase those guys out, I wondered if he would have been so bold if the whole incident wasn't being filmed for TV? I think the owner of the original claim is a dick, and I hope karma catches up to him and his stooge, hopefully we get to see it in HD.

Indycar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Birthplace of Steve McQueen
    This year they didn't make the lease payment. The owner of the claim was fed up and sold the claim to Dakota Fred and he told them to leave and then cut a deal to buy all of their equipment except for the large excavator.

Fred didn't do anything wrong or underhanded. If they had paid the lease, they could have been mining the Glory Hole. But the leader of the group was spending his time and money to find an additional claim and buy more equipment AFTER getting an investor. He didn't pay the lease on the claim to the owner and was thrown out.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    so they will not be back next year? bummer, i kept expecting a happy ending, or at least the sister to get paid back.

i am done trying to catch the ending now.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    This year they didn't make the lease payment. The owner of the claim was fed up and sold the claim to Dakota Fred and he told them to leave and then cut a deal to buy all of their equipment except for the large excavator.

Fred didn't do anything wrong or underhanded. If they had paid the lease, they could have been mining the Glory Hole. But the leader of the group was spending his time and money to find an additional claim and buy more equipment AFTER getting an investor. He didn't pay the lease on the claim to the owner and was thrown out.

I got sick of watching the idiots ignore the advice of someone who had been there/done that and succeeded before. It seemed like the owner was going to bankrupt everyone in his family and all of his friends trying to make it big. Dakota Fred seemed to try to explain things to them plenty of times before getting very frustrated with them. Lots of people on that show I'd never want to work around.

Top Bottom