• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Whiteland
    I just got a DB-9 for x-mass yesterday and I love it.I have read a lot of reviews on the DB-9 some good and bad but I shot 100 rounds of federal 115 Gr fmj today and not one failure.
    It is a snappy little gun but it was very accurate.The farthest I shot was around seven yards and could keep a hand size group.I have to say I am impressed with this little gun and it is now my every day carrie.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    The DB's look classy and solid. I have not seen any pictures of their 9mm version yet though. In fact, I have not seen any DB's on the gun shelves of the gun stores in my area yet. Damn frustrating.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Whiteland
    DB-9

I am working on pics I can't put them on here with my phone and I can't remember my password to log on on my wife's computer I sent a mod a pm asking how to recover my password as soon as that happens I will get pics on here.

Plainfield shooting supplies had the DB-380 and the DB-9 in stock and a good supply of other Guns and ammo that was the first time I have been in there thay where nice people.
    The price on the DB-9 was 310.00 that was cheaper then anywhere else I could find.:)

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have handled a few at the local shops in my area and have always liked the way they feel in the hand. Congrats on your new gun!!! Glad it is working out well for you and that you like it! :rockwoot:

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I have one. It is the cheapest junkiest handgun I own. That being said, I love it. I pocket carry it all the time. I too fired 100 rounds to break it in with 0 failures. I was shooting a 6" or 8" gong at 25 yards. I could hit it 2-3 times out of 6. Not bad for that little gun. It is extremely uncomfortable to shoot. It is definitely not a range gun. It is a pocket gun.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Whiteland
    pics

Here is one of the gun.
    027.jpg

And one of the wife.:D
    539.jpg

ChicagoZman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Lake County
    Love mine when I'm carrying it as it is very light and convenient to carry. Hate mine when I shoot it as it constantly malfunctions. I guess that's why I don;t carry it.

ChicagoZman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Lake County
    You just put up the pics and I noticed the SN: A very early gun, perhaps one of the first few hundred made. Be prepared for intimate knowledge of Diamondback's customer service department.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Wow, someone's DB9 malfunctions? I have only fired 100+ rounds. No malfunctions yet. I was able to get it to fail to eject by intentionally limpwristing it, but I don't count that as a malfunctions because I made it do that.

joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Whiteland
    Fordman08

Just to clarify Foreman08 and my wife don't get along to well.

I picked up a nice leather paddle holster for a Sig p238 and it fits my DB9 perfectly.:yesway:

jeff1980

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Greenwood
    I was looking for a slightly used one of these to save a few dollars, as a lot of people seem to dislike them and want to sell. After reading about issues with early models I'm guessing spending the little extra on new will be well worth it.

Top Bottom