• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I sure hope that Trump and the republicans can overcome fix number 3. They managed to beat Hillary when she was certain of the election before it was finally tallied, so fix 2 assured Biden enough late votes to magically get the most votes in history to pull off his win.

So here comes election number 3, with so many people still more worried about mean tweets than the health of this country. Trump's personality aside, at least he genuinely loves this country which is something you can't say about his opponents. Well you could say it, but the evidence apparently doesn't support it.

The news media is going to ride him worse that any hatred of anybody in the history of the world. They hate Mr. Evil Tweets worse than freedom itself. No partiality there!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Nikki Haley's reaction.

"All the fellas are out now except one' "May the best woman win."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ah...so you're an IM shill account... :lmfao:
    Lol, nah.

Okay, now I'll admit it would not surprise me if Trump had an "accident" as crazy as things are now. The rest is just saying the craziest sounding thing so that when 2028 comes around I'll see if today's conspiracy theories really do come true. I bookmarked the post, just in case. :):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lol, nah.

Okay, now I'll admit it would not surprise me if Trump had an "accident" as crazy as things are now. The rest is just saying the craziest sounding thing so that when 2028 comes around I'll see if today's conspiracy theories really do come true. I bookmarked the post, just in case. :):

I don't think he'll have an accident unless haley is VP.

That's pretty much a guarantee.

And I'm dead serious, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back convertible presidential cars if she was VP.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Lol, nah.

We’ve all known people Trump’s age. All it takes is one fall, a bump on the head, and the person you knew before fades away and you never get to see them again. The “accident” could be nothing nefarious. It could be a slip in the shower or on the ice in NH or at Camp David (if he gets elected).

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We’ve all known people Trump’s age. All it takes is one fall, a bump on the head, and the person you knew before fades away and you never get to see them again. The “accident” could be nothing nefarious. It could be a slip in the shower or on the ice in NH or at Camp David (if he gets elected).

If Biden has managed as frail as he's been for the past decade, I think Trump would be fine.

I have a fair number of loved ones around that age now and a lot of midnight ER room runs under my belt for it. If they don't have something significant going on in combination with that accident, there's pretty good odds.

Top Bottom